Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

F the New York Garbage Giants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't think I need to say much more. They can screw off, I follow Eli where ever he goes.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Last edited by a moderator:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I seen him on the news tonight looked realły upset. Sad great player. I also didnt like how they got rid of tom coflin. I havent watched one game this year. The nfl is a joke

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Edited your title, a little too much IMO...

But yeah, the way they handled this is pretty bad. Do they really think Geno is going to show them anything anyway?

Oh well, at least it's a good QB and OL Draft, the WRs come back healthy and with a better GM and Coach, 2018 should be much easier to watch...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Edited your title, a little too much IMO...

But yeah, the way they handled this is pretty bad. Do they really think Geno is going to show them anything anyway?

Oh well, at least it's a good QB and OL Draft, the WRs come back healthy and with a better GM and Coach, 2018 should be much easier to watch...
If they put in Webb I could kinda see it. That's the future u drafted but I can't see replacing him with Geno Smith like it's the cure. The backlash is well deserved and I'm done with them for this garbage.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The price of Jimmy Garappolo was only a 2nd round pick. They couldn't send a 2nd and a 5th? A crappy team is now being run by Geno Smith at qb? :lol: Idk what you guys are saying, this got a whole lot more watchable!! :p

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
06965a509617454b1dd6e19c46bffa36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I had been a giant fan since ya title, gave up on them last year. havent watched a game this season. to much crap in the nfl the players cant seem to stay out of trouble. My issue is how they cuddle odell beckham, treat him like a god. what has he done so far NOTHING. but Eli won you two super bowls against a better team, was both games mvp and they treat him like garbage. Good riddance Giants you made it easy for me.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I had been a giant fan since ya title, gave up on them last year. havent watched a game this season. to much crap in the nfl the players cant seem to stay out of trouble. My issue is how they cuddle odell beckham, treat him like a god. what has he done so far NOTHING. but Eli won you two super bowls against a better team, was both games mvp and they treat him like garbage. Good riddance Giants you made it easy for me.

Long time giants fan here and I love Eli Manning- favorite player ever.

But let’s have real talk. The Giants defense won both of those Super Bowls.

Odell is hard to like (similar to Jeremy Shockey) but again we need to be real- he has the tools to be a generational talent. He’s the real deal and can take an average team and make them great.

Benching Eli is a damn shame and McAdoo can’t be gone soon enough

Members online

Latest posts