Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 12/7 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My reply would be, I usually don't take milk in my coffee, but today......

And a pleasant good morning to all.
What's in the box, Barry????

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My reply would be, I usually don't take milk in my coffee, but today......

And a pleasant good morning to all.
What's in the box, Barry????

Wife, daughters and MIL think we should support everybody - shipped here because i'm home most .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It's cold today. The wind is howling still. Today I'm glad that I'm not transferring products from our receiving station, mainly because it's too cold to be standing outside to load trucks. The plus side of doing it though, I'd get off about 3:30 instead of 5

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Uneventful Donruss 17_18 basketball blaster.

Got a lot of good Rookies, base cards look nice but only one of the Exclusive orange foil parallels.

Giles rookie GU too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did have to go back to store and tried one last 2017 Prizm rack pack. Glad I did.

Got two different Alvin Kamara (Saints rising rookie RB) parallels, including one that seems to be pretty tough. Might put these with a couple of his other cards I've gotten so far and list 'em. Especially if he has a good game tonight...

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Evening All!

Long day at work. Now off to school Christmas play.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did have to go back to store and tried one last 2017 Prizm rack pack. Glad I did.

Got two different Alvin Kamara (Saints rising rookie RB) parallels, including one that seems to be pretty tough. Might put these with a couple of his other cards I've gotten so far and list 'em. Especially if he has a good game tonight...

Or not. Out with concussion...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts