Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
More yankees

i really like the two 2004 fleer showcase moose skowron patches, both are 1/1 and I have never seen another copy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 31

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
His Patches are extremely rare and I have seen only a handful of them. I own 3 Kaline patches with one being a tag. He does have some auto patches that pop up from time to time

He's definitely one of the rarer guys; if you didn't collect HOF patches you would think oh Kaline will be an easy one to knock off my list. Not so much, here is my one and only example - but I think it's a pretty solid one compared to other ones I've seen out there - it's low numbered as well forget exactly to what though.

IMG_5751.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
He's definitely one of the rarer guys; if you didn't collect HOF patches you would think oh Kaline will be an easy one to knock off my list. Not so much, here is my one and only example - but I think it's a pretty solid one compared to other ones I've seen out there - it's low numbered as well forget exactly to what though.

IMG_5751.jpg

The crazy part of it is, he has had 3-4 jerseys cut up. Donruss cut up his 1964 jersey along with some pant later years pants (1970s), Ud cut up a late 60s home pants as well as later years jersey (1970s) and Topps cut up Later years jersey (1970s).

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I know his are hard to find that is why I was curious as to what he had as I was hoping to see some of his I have not seen before. Here are the ones I have.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I know his are hard to find that is why I was curious as to what he had as I was hoping to see some of his I have not seen before. Here are the ones I have.

Yep those are all the ones I've seen before basically with the exception of the UD Legends patch it's a very small window - all of yours are much better than that one. Very nice Kaline collection indeed

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Those 04 Ultimates are nice , I like the non-auto black n white picture one.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts