Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Charlotte, NC card show and JSA Submission questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I came across an ad for this show http://www.insidepitchpromotions.com/index.htm at the Park Expo center. It calls itself Toy, Hobby, Sports, and NASCAR. Has anyone ever been? I would rather not go if it is only 20ish sports tables.

Secondly, JSA is going to be there. I have a multi-signed mini helmet I think I want to get certified to then sell. Is it $20 total for that or $20 per signature? Their site says basic certs are $20. LOAs are $35 for one signature and $40 for multi-sigs.

Thanks for the help.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am thinking about going myself possibly Saturday. It is a decent sized show but it is a mix of cards, toys and the stuff you mentioned. I collect cards and I also collect Hot Wheels a bit so I look forward to going if nothing happens. If your not to far away I think it is worthwhile.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I am thinking about going myself possibly Saturday. It is a decent sized show but it is a mix of cards, toys and the stuff you mentioned. I collect cards and I also collect Hot Wheels a bit so I look forward to going if nothing happens. If your not to far away I think it is worthwhile.

Appreciate the info. I may go by then.

Each Sig has its own fee however I've seen them cut deals for multi signed stuff.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Good to know. Thanks Chris

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Miss you to Chris. I think the all the Clemson guys this year may pull me back into the hobby some.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
You broke mine last year, so it's even. He should have won a Heisman, but oh well. I'll take a Natty.

Members online