Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
All 20 Day Should Have Been Received Last Week

2012 Panini Contenders Playoff Ticket Rod Streater Auto Serial Number 18/99 Min Grade 9

2012 Panini Contenders T.Y. Hilton RC Auto Min Grade 9

2012 Topps Chrome Dwayne Allen RC Auto Min Grade 9

2010 Contenders Antonio Brown RC Auto Min Grade 9

2013 Bowman Cream of the Crop Mini Yasiel Puig Min Grade 9

deerfieldtaz

Sep 27, 2012
I want to send in some Miguel Cabrera's w/ a cpl other cards I have but haven't seen a September send-in forum yet :-(

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone know when the start day is? We're they actually delivered? Anything? As July is going on a downward spiral, I'd take a small lil update of they were shipped on *** and received by BGS on ***

Ryan

Last edited:

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
Anyone know when the start day is? We're they actually delivered? Anything? As July is going on a downward spiral, I'd take a small lil update of they were shipped on *** and received by BGS on ***

Ryan

For some reason they never post this info. Not sure why.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
For some reason they never post this info. Not sure why.

Yeah I know they haven't , hoping they will. It's information that shouldn't be private and would please those who are involved in these. Takes less than a few minutes to compile info and post. Seems like its an easy way to make people happy...

Ryan

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
Yeah I know they haven't , hoping they will. It's information that shouldn't be private and would please those who are involved in these. Takes less than a few minutes to compile info and post. Seems like its an easy way to make people happy...

Ryan

I agree with you there.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Ryan

I agree and will no longer be submitting anything decent through here until this information is communicated. I fail to see any reason to keep secret about it. It gives a shady impression even if that is far from the case. I appreciate being able to sub my cards at a discount through here but this is the worst communication of any group subbing I have participated in.