Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
bellinger - sweet sweet revenge for blind mouse wrongly calling **** out on strikes!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I live five miles from the stadium and can hear the crowd easily from here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Another great back and forth game tonight, but the ball controversy is going to affect whoever wins this WS. Reports out that both sides say the ball is different and near impossible to throw effective slider. :( I hate when there are drastic game changes during a season, or in this case the very end.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Holy crap! I turned the game off after the top of the 4th to stream a couple episodes of Stranger Things season 2 and it's now 11-8!?!

Balls to the walls man!

What episode are you on? I’ve watched through three but was hoping to watch some tonight. This WS game keeps going and going though.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've been saying all Playoffs that the trend to go to the bullpen at the first sign of trouble was stupid. It was pretty much a new idea this year, and I feel like most managers were playing copy-cat on the idea.

After all the work the relief pitchers have had, it's no surprise that there's fireworks going on. (Not that the starters did much.)

Members online