Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Morning Thread ******************** 9/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-2-picture8030-coffee.jpg

Leaving for Florida in a few minutes. Driving mom's car down to Va to the auto train , flying back Sunday. Mini vacation of sorts.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I dread Thursdays. They are my busiest days class-wise. I'm ready for tomorrow though, get done with class at 10 and I'm heading home right from class

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all!
Dustin - Your dedication is amazing. How long has it taken you to reach these numbers?

I have been collecting Andre Dawson since 1987 but the majority of my collection was obtained in the middle and late 90s and early 2000s. I had been out of the hobby for over 7 years before meeting Adam at a local card show.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all.

I shouldn't be awake yet but I had trouble sleeping all night and just gave up. [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], I'm scanning in the Dawson cards I have right now since I don't have to leave for work for an hour lol.

Edit: Here they are. It's not much and most of the older stuff has some wear because they've been with me through many years (no attachment to them, just had them a while lol). But whatever you want is yours, and I can send you paypal as well since you had a lot more Delgado cards to send. Just let me know what seems fair to you.

View attachment 22613

We will work something out. I'm going back to my parents house for one last round of sorting for the MT tomorrow when I get off work and I will stay there until Saturday night. I am going to open those three cases I believe are rack packs and look for everyone's player on the bottom and top of rack packs also. There are also some 5000 count boxes I have not been through yet.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Stressful last couple of days, we went to the vet tuesday and were told that our little Maggie needed a biopsy to check on a possible lymphoma... It was torture since then, but the vet's office called today, and everything came back clear!!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all!
Picked up a Luis Gonzalez and Ryan Howard sweet spots overnight. Still looking for a belle, canseco, Ortiz, mcgriff and a couple others. Had absolutely no luck asking here or Beckett.
Raining sideways and miserable here. Back to good ole southeast Alaska ;)

Sent from my iPhone

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Alex, on the left is a Glock, the other 2 are AR-15s. The one on the left looks like it may have a silencer or a muzzle flash device on the end.

Last edited:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
D, the CVS next to us was 2 days behind in their que this past weekend and telling customers yesterday that they were at least 4 hours behind on new scripts. I think they might need to switch over and become a mail order pharmacy! When things get that chaotic, it gets dangerous. The final straw for me came whne myself and 3 techs filled 538 rx's on a 14 hour Saturday.

I stayed over to file scripts. That would be a crazy Saturday. We're hitting near 700 a day. Did you ever work for cvs?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all.
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] - damn Tony, very jealous of your 1/1 Vlad pickups from yesterday! Nice cards!

So Cooper - my 6-year old - came home from school last night and had a somewhat disturbing request for me. It's the conversation no father wants to have. Yep, he wanted to start collecting and playing Pokemon cards. :eek: We went to Walmart and got a starter deck. :???:

Anyone have some Pokemon cards to send Cooper's way? I'll send you some of your favorite player's cards back in exchange. Hate to spend my hard earned money on those things!

1238273_10202186790370368_690497077_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts