Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I should be able to add a couple cards by the end of Sunday, hopefully Saturday at some point.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah, it's really sad to see how many people are in the negative. I would never allow myself to go below zero and would prefer to be on the plus side at all times.

I guess everyone has a different level of conscientiousness when it comes to these things.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
A big thank you to [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] for not only sending the Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen autos posted here, but for a stack of some great freebies for my Curve collection. Thank you!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yeah, it's really sad to see how many people are in the negative. I would never allow myself to go below zero and would prefer to be on the plus side at all times.

I guess everyone has a different level of conscientiousness when it comes to these things.

Seriously couldn't agree with you more... AND in the chance that I was in the negative (I'm +3 right now), I would be non-stop trying to get some action going in here to get myself at least back to 0 lol

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'm 0/0 right now, but let me see what I can get together to contribute.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Thanks or the mention Jeff but I'm trying to stick to autos it is a pretty sweet looking card though

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Maybe you should go through and claim some of the stuff the worthless bastards in negative have out to be claimed?

I haven't been around much lately. It seems like the only stuff that people want to take is the HOF and vintage stuff. Neither if which I have. So, I don't know what to do. Maybe I can throw out some $100 SV cards that can be resold, since none of the $15-$30 stuff gets claimed

I'll figure something out in a day. .

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Maybe you should go through and claim some of the stuff the worthless bastards in negative have out to be claimed?

I haven't been around much lately. It seems like the only stuff that people want to take is the HOF and vintage stuff. Neither if which I have. So, I don't know what to do. Maybe I can throw out some $100 SV cards that can be resold, since none of the $15-$30 stuff gets claimed

I'll figure something out in a day. .

You're not the major issue man... if I remember right, you have claimed a bunch but also sent out a bunch... there are a number of people who have only transacted a couple times or not even sent items away at all and yet they've claimed. Don't get bent on it, I think you'll be fine and back in the positive in no time.

As for what to put up, I would stay the course and keep putting up what you have but replacing if they don't claim quickly. As you can tell, items claim quickly in here most of the time, if claimed at all. As for $100 SV cards to be claimed and flipped, I think that's against the rules ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

You're not the major issue man... if I remember right, you have claimed a bunch but also sent out a bunch... there are a number of people who have only transacted a couple times or not even sent items away at all and yet they've claimed. Don't get bent on it, I think you'll be fine and back in the positive in no time.

As for what to put up, I would stay the course and keep putting up what you have but replacing if they don't claim quickly. As you can tell, items claim quickly in here most of the time, if claimed at all. As for $100 SV cards to be claimed and flipped, I think that's against the rules ;)

Probably wasn't the first message I needed to read this morning. Just rubbed me wrong. This is one of those days where I should just avoid people.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

You do realize that it's not possible for everyone to be positive, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts