Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 6-8 MORNING THREAD#######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Yankees-Mets series this weekend

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day here double header starts at 5:00 = need to sell a lot LOL - fireworks / Disney night = different groups . Had one Rec ball team at stadium from another county last night 7/8 year olds . I got to ask them - did you have fun playing , did you learn a lot , then was your coach great [stunned him ] then I gave all a pack of cards . I didn't know them LOL .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]
Seriously considering coming down for July 17th for the Charleston game....looks to be a 12:05 game.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
One day I am gonna surprise you. Now that my kids are all graduated from HS, I will probably have more free time on my hands, and my wife loves the Asheville area.
come on a Fri / Sat game BRING MONEY i'll sell you cards LOL . Asheville hippie town - heard lots of homeless now don't know for sure . Asheville stadium older than time on top of mountain that was taller than Alps when new LOL . 90 minute drive from here . Exit 51[?] I'm at 123 . Our stadium easy to find . Don't play Greenville here this season . I'm stuck with 30,000 Red Sox cards till next year LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
come on a Fri / Sat game BRING MONEY i'll sell you cards LOL . Asheville hippie town - heard lots of homeless now don't know for sure . Asheville stadium older than time on top of mountain that was taller than Alps when new LOL . 90 minute drive from here . Exit 51[?] I'm at 123 . Our stadium easy to find . Don't play Greenville here this season . I'm stuck with 30,000 Red Sox cards till next year LOL

Whoops.....meant your place on August 1st, for the noon game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Drove 9.5 hours today.

About an hour from home, my just graduated son called to say he was "kinda bored". Are you kidding me?

Members online