Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Still available - [MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION]

Anyone use it?

This is a borderline card in terms of SV. I see the base version on eBay is between $12-20, so I figured I can pass this off at $15.00. I'll throw in some better stuff down the road. I just thought with the # of twins fans around here someone will eat this up.

Attachments

• OlivaHrbek.png
    OlivaHrbek.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 63

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
May I post this up in order to claim the Ripken Heritage SP or is this too rough?

Image4_zpscaf8f1ca.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I can use it. I'll try to have something up by tomorrow afternoon. Might have to be a lot of cards if that's alright.

EDIT: I found a few. I'll have them posted tomorrow afternoon.

awesome pm me your address and I will get it in the mail to you

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - [MENTION=3025]sneekc[/MENTION] officially claimed the Medwick/Waner dual I posted last night; looks like he's posted two cards (1 claimed) and has now claimed two cards. If you would, please update the spreadsheet, this is gone now. Huggins still available.

I claimed the medwick/waner.

I'm currently 2:3 with posts:claims.

Will be putting up more goodies tonight for others.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION]

I thought about claiming that Santo. Nice card by the way Greg but I have already claimed a Santo out of this thread. Maybe a HOF collector will want it for their PC

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Received the Aaron Hicks auto today! So I think I'm short on the list. Guess it's time to put up something good.
ron.jpg

I thought about claiming that Santo. Nice card by the way Greg but I have already claimed a Santo out of this thread. Maybe a HOF collector will want it for their PC

Maybe @Pine Tar will want the Santo?

Thanks for the mention, but I'll let another Cubs fan have at that very nice Santo autograph.

Sweet Nibblets
I love Ron Santo. I have had the pleasure of talking to him a handful of times at Spring training, Cubs games and even at a store thru my life time. So I'll take it. If those you may have wanted it have passed on it. So what would I need to offer up for that card then?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Nibblets
I love Ron Santo. I have had the pleasure of talking to him a handful of times at Spring training, Cubs games and even at a store thru my life time. So I'll take it. If those you may have wanted it have passed on it. So what would I need to offer up for that card then?

Now, that's the reaction that the person claiming a Santo autograph should have. Glad it's going to be your's.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Nice grab Richard.

You can offer up something that you think someone else would like in their PC as long as its valued over 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts