Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else away from home and expecting an epic mailday?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Im up in Idaho visiting family, and even being in another state hasnt stopped my Ebay activity (thanks smartphones!)

So next week I should be coming home to quite the mailday, especially since ive got two monster packages from Casebusters waiting for me!

Anyone else away from home thats gonna return to a pile of bubble envelopes?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Used to this as my mail arrives to my hometown and I have been going abroad to Medical School for the past 6 years. Every time a semester ends I arrive to an epic mailday :D

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Used to this as my mail arrives to my hometown and I have been going abroad to Medical School for the past 6 years. Every time a semester ends I arrive to an epic mailday :D

How much longer until you graduate? Med school is a really long road, congrats on pushing through it.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
How much longer until you graduate? Med school is a really long road, congrats on pushing through it.

Thank you very much =)
Actually, I graduated two weeks ago. But I still need to make another 6 months of social service. Almost done with the 7 year program of Medical School (5 years school + 1 year internship + 1 year of social service). Different structure from the US but kinda similar in terms of time needed to have a MD.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Looking forward to around 100 Gomes cards waiting for when I go down to NC later this week. Called in a massive COMC shipment, and I just can't keep my fingers off eBay.
[MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], when's your next mail haul?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Thank you very much =)
Actually, I graduated two weeks ago. But I still need to make another 6 months of social service. Almost done with the 7 year program of Medical School (5 years school + 1 year internship + 1 year of social service). Different structure from the US but kinda similar in terms of time needed to have a MD.

Very cool. Congrats on finishing and good luck on finishing lol (that actually kind of makes sense here). I'm hoping to wrap up my Masters in May after 4 years of part-time school and that feels like a lifetime, so I have to imagine that 7 years is that plus a whole lot more...

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Very cool. Congrats on finishing and good luck on finishing lol (that actually kind of makes sense here). I'm hoping to wrap up my Masters in May after 4 years of part-time school and that feels like a lifetime, so I have to imagine that 7 years is that plus a whole lot more...

Thanks again =), appreciate the words. Congratulations on the Masters. Even though it took me 7 years, my degree is like a Bachelors. It started to feel like a lifetime when my high school peers started working or doing a Masters and I still not finished.

Members online

Latest posts