Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Idea for Leaf Baseball Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Seriously? Taking ANOTHER leaf thread off topic?

Anyway, I've always liked having "older" vets and stars in minor league/college/ hs uniforms.

Definitely something you rarely see.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I'd love to see something like this, but more along the lines of Topps Fan Favorites, so it's not solely focused on Hall of Famers, otherwise I'll never get my Bernardo Brito cards for 1984 & 1985 or my Hensley Meulens for 1997.

Seriously? Taking ANOTHER leaf thread off topic?

Ahh at last Brian's white knight in "amour" has arrived to save the day :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've always liked having "older" vets and stars in minor league/college/ hs uniforms.

Really Mike??

You won't carry his overpriced crap in your store now...Best of Football, Baseball, or Hockey , The 3 Trinity's of Leaf and any of his repacked unsold no one wants crap. But you want to see a $200-$300 box of non major league veterans ??
Why ?? You won't put it on your store shelf because you know none of your customers will buy it.

Stop your phony love affair of this man's products...be true to yourself & your customers

BTW there is a Forums totally dedicated to Leaf & their products..
this one is in the general baseball forum - titled New Ideas for Leaf baseball Products
a thread that looked to me like was asking for new ideas for Leaf products
and all hoopster did was express an opinon which is shared by many here on improving BG's products

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ahh at last Brian's white knight in "amour" has arrived to save the day :rolleyes:

Really Mike??

You won't carry his overpriced crap in your store now...Best of Football, Baseball, or Hockey , The 3 Trinity's of Leaf and any of his repacked unsold no one wants crap. But you want to see a $200-$300 box of non major league veterans ??
Why ?? You won't put it on your store shelf because you know none of your customers will buy it.

Stop your phony love affair of this man's products...be true to yourself & your customers

BTW there is a Forums totally dedicated to Leaf & their products..
this one is in the general baseball forum - titled New Ideas for Leaf baseball Products
a thread that looked to me like was asking for new ideas for Leaf products
and all hoopster did was express an opinon which is shared by many here on improving BG's products

Ok here we go just because I like you mahoody.

It's not I "won't" carry "best of..." It's that I can't because I don't have any call for super high priced products.

Trinity blew up right away and got too pricey. That'll be pre ordered this year for sure.

And I never ever ever ever said I want a $200-300 box of non major league vets. Total fabrication there and goes against what I always say the hobby needs.

For the same reason I can't sell triple threads or five star is the same reason I can't carry best of....., too pricey.

This is a thread talking about new suggestions, not XXXXXing about past things. So with that being said, I won't be responding to anything this topic which isn't about the original topic.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'd love to see something like this, but more along the lines of Topps Fan Favorites, so it's not solely focused on Hall of Famers, otherwise I'll never get my Bernardo Brito cards for 1984 & 1985 or my Hensley Meulens for 1997.

Yes, does not need to be just Hall of Famers. I didn't mean it to come off as that's all I wanted. All players welcomed. I just think it would be a cool concept, regardless if done before. All base is great. Maybe do a retractable cheap looking theme? Might look odd if it had cool looking new style with old photos. Maybe call if before they were stars? Or Leaf Throwback? Even if they didn't make ot big, to make The Show, you were at one time a star.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I know [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION] has some pictures of Rickey and I'm sure others that played in Mexico in the 70's and 80's. That would be cool!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm aware there is a Leaf forum. If it should go there I'm sorry. I purposely posted in Baseball to try to get more traffic. I think it's a great idea and I don't think I'm alone.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Maybe Brian could just get some FCB members hit up the ballpark and get some candids with their iPhones of the players arriving to the ballpark and then use those??!!!!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I think this would be cool if there were some new photos. I'm always down for Darryl Kile photos that I haven't seen before.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
As long as crappy high school yearbook photos aren't used like Pannini tried I think it could work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts