Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
The hall of fame pack was where I pulled it. Only opened two of them and didn't get any of the HOF inserts (not surprised) but I did happen across that guy

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks. I've had zero luck with any packs I've opened.

I pulled a green and white tonight out of the high five packs, bought about 15 packs at 25% off and no inserts

How did everyone do last week in the points chase? I finished 10th in the Cubs and 196th overall.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I pulled a green and white tonight out of the high five packs, bought about 15 packs at 25% off and no inserts

How did everyone do last week in the points chase? I finished 10th in the Cubs and 196th overall.

first full week, finished 299th. wish i could change my favorite team. it has it as the braves lol, i finished 20th i think. Bought a few HOF packs last night and hit a Glavine.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

I did pretty crap points wise. LOL I"m at or over my data limit on my cell so I could only play while at home on wifi, and usually only 9 cards/day :(

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Still looking for any and all Rasmus, Stroman including commons, and other Jay's I DO NOT have. Will take multiples of gold SPs and inserts.

Screenshot_2014-07-29-07-38-23.png

Screenshot_2014-07-29-07-38-35.png

Screenshot_2014-07-29-07-38-45.png

Screenshot_2014-07-29-07-38-57.png

Screenshot_2014-07-29-07-39-11.png

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
first full week, finished 299th. wish i could change my favorite team. it has it as the braves lol, i finished 20th i think. Bought a few HOF packs last night and hit a Glavine.

Congrats, that is very good for your first week. They are late handing out the BOB cards this week but we should be getting the same card. Congrats on the the Glavine hit also. I bought about 15 packs last night and didnt hit anything.

I did pretty crap points wise. LOL I"m at or over my data limit on my cell so I could only play while at home on wifi, and usually only 9 cards/day :sad:

To get higher in points you have to play probably about 40 cards a day.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Congrats, that is very good for your first week. They are late handing out the BOB cards this week but we should be getting the same card. Congrats on the the Glavine hit also. I bought about 15 packs last night and didnt hit anything.

To get higher in points you have to play probably about 40 cards a day.

check out my cards, let me know if i have any coin cards you need to borrow.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
check out my cards, let me know if i have any coin cards you need to borrow.

Didn't see anything, but saw all your Upper Class, congrats on that!

Oh I'm fully aware of that. Not much I could do but play my best cards for the day and cross my fingers lol

If I have access to my phone from 6:00-6:10 I plan on playing as many as 36 cards in that 10 minute span. Hope to start out with a good first inning by Tillman then switch over to Sanchez for his first inning, and then switch to Leake for his first inning, before settling on Hamels for his game.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Didn't have a good points day yesterday, still in the top 10 for Cubs but dropped out of the top 100.

Need a Braun upper class if anyone has one available. Have extras of harper, darvish, and a few others.

Still need that Braun?

Oh I'm fully aware of that. Not much I could do but play my best cards for the day and cross my fingers lol

I just pulled that gold Stroman last night and traded for the two Rasmus and was planning on using Stroman for points, but you made me an offer I couldn't refuse