Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Hi Tek break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Spending a little of my tax refund on something I wouldn't normally buy. One and done for this, just hopeful to get something I would like to keep. If you player collectors who know these patterns see one you need, just LMK.

Okay, I'll keep the Wacha auto. :) [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION], need this Belle? It's all yours if you do. Like I said, this is a one and done for me with this. Nice stuff, but too pricey to get into it at this stage.

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What u need for the Eddie Butler?

Wow Greg that had to hurt. Mansgame I think is passing on the Belle's in a Whitesox uni....But he can tell you for sure.......
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I have a Butler Press Proof black 1/1 one if interested for a mire Jackson best offer

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] - Thanks for the shout! I actually have this one and would rather not bother you for a second but if it is going to need a warm home, let me know lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I could use the Butler, but somebody beat me to the punch. Trying to start a small side collection of him since I was at his first MLB win

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Go ahead man, I'm not that huge on him. He just played here n Modesto

Nah, you asked first so you can go for it. Butler is a side project that I've started, but all I have is a signed 8x10 and a Tek auto so it shows that I'm not too invested into it

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Did I send that one to you?
Yup, which is why I said I have it already :)

Great members on here. I also have all the 2014 Tek cards for Belle at this point except for one of the printing plates. Hope it surfaces because it would be cool to show the entire release for Belle including all the plates.

Members online

Latest posts