Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Ha , well enjoy the Rizzuto ;) And congrats on your other additions. Def some amazing pieces you guys have. And I am sure you have effected the Killer market. The Stat patch was a nice piece, so more power to ya.

Ryan

Atleast we know it went into an amazing collection and not some reseller whos gonna mark it up 10-20x what it sold

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well it isn't a wool patch, but the left side is a HOFer now so might as well as show off the newest addition:

2003 Upper Deck Ultimate Greg Maddux/Roger Clemens dual patch 56/75:
april1.jpg

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Well it isn't a wool patch, but the left side is a HOFer now so might as well as show off the newest addition:

april1.jpg

Two 350 plus win modern pitchers, I'm guessing it's going to be a long time before we see that again! It's a great card, love that set also! Thanks for sharing

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

april1.jpg

Alex that is awesome man, I still have a few piece of Clemens im gonna keep even though he isn't going to be a hofer but he was too good.

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looks great !

Ryan

Thanks again Ryan!

Two 350 plus win modern pitchers, I'm guessing it's going to be a long time before we see that again! It's a great card, love that set also! Thanks for sharing

Thank you! I agree on the 350 feat, that is one of the stats that will be near impossible someday. As awesome as it would be for Felix to get to 350, it is improbable for it to happen with the Mariners. I'm glad the voters aren't as win/loss pressed as they used to be. Also, do you by chance have any Kirby Puckett glove pieces? Specifically, do you have a glove/lace piece from 2003 Leaf Certified? I'm am trying to build the set and am about 5-6 cards into it already if you ever want to see.

Alex that is awesome man, I still have a few piece of Clemens im gonna keep even though he isn't going to be a hofer but he was too good. Here is one of my favorites

Thanks Tony! I feel I got a stellar deal for it. That Clemens you just posted is pretty amazing! I really like those older ones that shows what actual game/series it was played in. I'd love to start getting some of the Donruss ones where it has the players RC year or specific year used jersey in them.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Some good stuff there Jeff. I get a kick of seeing Mark Prior on those Epics , esp the Epic 8 one, he doesn't quite fit in w the others.

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I do not have any of those pucketts. Sorry

No worries and thanks for confirming! If you see one don't go after it lol!

@metallicalex777 This one is locked up in my collection but if I find another I will let you know.

Beautiful card! Please let me know, I would really appreciate it! I'm wanting the /10s as well. I've seen the /5 for the set but I'm not a fan of the gold/refractor finish on them. How long have you had yours?

Members online

Latest posts