Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet another ebay d-bag seller to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nothing major, just need to point out another idiot that the fine members of FCB should avoid. Seller is named "roomuser" but I would argue "shroomuser" is a better description of this fuzz-nutted imbecile.

So this seller lists a fun little item - a 1990 fleer rack pack with Alomar on top. I like things like this and will pick them up if the price is right. But our little friend shroomuser is clearly delusional because he has a $69.95 buy it now. Reason is that the rack pack has the "infamous" and totally worthless Uribe card on top. However the listing is also up for bid. So what the hell, I bid $4 just for fun.

Then at the last minute someone else bids $4.25. Whatever, you win some and lose some. But then a couple days later I see the same exact item listed by the same exact seller. But here he has the same BIN price of $69.95 and this time no auction. Here's the new listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOSE-URIBE...D-ON-RACK-PACK-ALOMAR-RC-HOT-WOW/123249302930

Obviously he was disappointed that he didn't get more than a $4 bid for his little item. And since he's convinced that this oh-so-rare Uribe card is oh-so-valuable, he shills the auction and lists it again for the $69.95, aka the price he knows it's worth.

Loser.

May I humbly suggest to you, my fine feathered FCB friends, that you refrain from patronizing this ebay seller.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
he seems to have a lot of packs with Uribe in it. Some sold for 3 to 4 bucks. and why is this Uribe going for so much???

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
There is another option here but the chance that this guy may end an auction early is probably high from what you describe. Set up a snipe bid, then there is no bid for him to eclipse and if he fails to end the auction early because of no bids and he is afraid of a snipe bid, maybe you get it for $4.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Very true. But it just never occurred to me to snipe a sh$tty little auction like this throwaway junk rack pack.

There is another option here but the chance that this guy may end an auction early is probably high from what you describe. Set up a snipe bid, then there is no bid for him to eclipse and if he fails to end the auction early because of no bids and he is afraid of a snipe bid, maybe you get it for $4.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I pretty much snipe everything now if I want to win. I may toss bids on stuff to mark it and occasionally I will bid on something small that I could take or leave. Funny thing is, it seems anytime I toss out a bid on something and forget about it, I almost always lose. Now I will even snipe dollar items if I really want them.

Members online