Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Judging based on looks.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Okay, so just a fun little question here.

Many of us have been members here forever, and have met several board members in person, as well as shared pictures of ourselves on FCB.

My question is, of the board members who you know what they look like, which one looks the least like they would collect cardboard?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
DSC04591_zps76df1388.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I don't usually look like I would collect cards but that's because im constantly wearing band tshirts and converse and tattered jeans or just dress like a bum with whatever 2 things I grab that day. Ive told people I collect cards and them be shocked.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Since I only know what about 5 of you look like, I really can't say one way or another. Sounds like we need a new 'post your photo' thread, but then again how many fake photos pop into those threads.

I don't care if anyone knows what I look like...

This is my current Facebook photo, taken this past summer during our Yellowstone/Silver Mtn, ID vacation. Do i look like a card collector?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Since I only know what about 5 of you look like, I really can't say one way or another. Sounds like we need a new 'post your photo' thread, but then again how many fake photos pop into those threads.

I don't care if anyone knows what I look like...

This is my current Facebook photo, taken this past summer during our Yellowstone/Silver Mtn, ID vacation. Do i look like a card collector?

No, you look like my old teacher, Mr. Mopar.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Looks like we are both in the Seattle area, but I have never taught school. We may have passed by each other at a show or in one of the local shops though…you never know.

Members online

Latest posts