Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The largest pickup of my collecting career - video inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Thank you guys. Once I saw that this was pulled, I needed to be the one to grab it since I lost out on the bat knob that was pulled in 2012 NT

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Daaaaaamn!!! Huge addition to the Greenberg PC!! :eek: Congrats, Brian. :) What's next to cross off the wishlist??

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Daaaaaamn!!! Huge addition to the Greenberg PC!! :eek: Congrats, Brian. :) What's next to cross off the wishlist??
I have a lead on a 1936 WWG Greenberg :), but nothing immediate. I did make a cool pickup this weekend, I'll share that later this week

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
What an OUTSTANDING pickup Brian! Great video too, seeing you smile once you saw the card for the first time in hand is something many of us can share the feeling of :) Congrats on such a great pickup!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Awesome PC pick-up!

I thought at around 2:00 in the video you were going to cry. Nice to see a collector getting a PC centerpiece item and truly appreciate it.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
That is an awesome card! Thanks so much for the cool video and sharing your collection.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
That is an awesome card! Thanks so much for the cool video and sharing your collection.
Thanks man. I think I'm going to do more with video to highlight my collection in a different way, so I'll be experimenting.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
thanks for the purchase or actually drshuey thanks you for the purchase, but happy that you got it safe and sound, and that it's in your PC!

Members online

Latest posts