Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Picked this up for $13.16 on eBay. Seller said his brother played with it and the family dog might have loved on it a little. The Sandlot is one of my favorite movies ever and this ball reminded me of the Ruth ball that the gang played with and Hercules got a hold of.

16262300170_bf1915ab9c.jpg

sandlot.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Nice card , I was following the one the ended tonight and won it. I believe you were #2 on that one. I had wanted a Gehrig for a while n think we chose a nice one personally. When I get it in I'll post it and show the back which is why I like this one over some of the others. The actual jersey being shown is key to me.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nice card , I was following the one the ended tonight and won it. I believe you were #2 on that one. I had wanted a Gehrig for a while n think we chose a nice one personally. When I get it in I'll post it and show the back which is why I like this one over some of the others. The actual jersey being shown is key to me.

Ryan

Nice pickup! I was debating whether to post the one I won since I was eying both of them, but I don't mind not winning it. I love the vintage GU's from the early 2000's when as you mention, the provenance was much more transparent.

I picked up one of my favorite GU cards ever made tonight. It combines a really cool, rare piece of GU material with a very historic moment:

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice pickup! I was debating whether to post the one I won since I was eying both of them, but I don't mind not winning it. I love the vintage GU's from the early 2000's when as you mention, the provenance was much more transparent.

I picked up one of my favorite GU cards ever made tonight. It combines a really cool, rare piece of GU material with a very historic moment:

$_57.JPG

That's very nice ! Congrats on another good addition.

There was a Hornsby patch last week that I REALLY liked but ended up 2nd.

With the prices of the full GU jerseys continuing to rise , not sure how much more of this stuff will come down the line.

Ryan

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

This is when Topps Tribute was done right. I love the GU glove relic and wish I had some in my collection. Nice piece.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
These came in yesterday

1423240059739.jpg

Waiting for one more card so I can show kind of a rare finding for my Alex Rios collection.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Friday Mail Day Jeter Style!!!

1997 Pinnacle Inside Diamond Club Edition
1998 Select Selected Non-Sample
1999 UD Retro Old School/New School PSA 9
1997 Score Team Collection Premier Team PSA 8
1999 UD Choice Prime Choice Reserve PSA 10
1997 Pinnalce Mint Solid Silver Coin PSA 8

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
These came in. One from ebay, the other one from webstore.com

These are SP to 90 from 2009 set. In 2 years I've only seen 3, missing on the first one.

1423343151974.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
108czer.jpg

A 1/1 for $10? I'll take it, even if it is the lamest 1/1 in my collection. I now have three of this design all numbered /4 or lower.

Members online