Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Treasures Baseball Gallery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Excited for a checklist. While the barrels and knobs would be an amazing pull, I Simply can't afford the risk on these. So I'll wait out the listings for the game ball autos I need. Some great names on that list. Still a few from '14 I doubt were made

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Excited for a checklist. While the barrels and knobs would be an amazing pull, I Simply can't afford the risk on these. So I'll wait out the listings for the game ball autos I need. Some great names on that list. Still a few from '14 I doubt were made
I posted the checklist above

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
it has been discussed at length, but player autographs these days are downright PATHETIC! I didn't see one that was readable until Guidry and his auto has gotten worse it appears. I would love to see the new autograph market collapse upon itself due to lack of interest in the scribbles (yes, they are scribbles). Charlie Gehringer is rolling in his grave right now!!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Na. His 3rd case wasn't amazing. It was good. Not great. 3 cases of select soccer. Those were fun and awesome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Looking forward to getting my hands on some Canseco and Canseco/McGwire cards out of this!

Members online

Latest posts