Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Deal: Short Notice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I should have results around next Wednesday, and your cards should be back to you by the 7th of April!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I have an update, but it is not the one I was hopping for. Apparently PSA gave me the wrong date, and we still have another 6 weeks left on these. Sorry about that

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Six more weeks? The PSA groundhog must have seen his shadow? 😛

I wish we would get our cards back more quickly, but April seemed too good to be true.

The good news is, by the time as more weeks pass, I will have forgotten about it.

Thanks again for putting this together!

Last edited:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Six weeks or six months, my Moose McCormick auto isn't going to lose any value that it hasn't already lost over the past 100 years! 😀

They'll get here when they get here.

(I'm anxious, too.)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Well, here is a non update update I got

So, based on past stuff, these should be ready any day now, however PSA is moving to a larger facility, so that could delay things(figures the one time I decide to open this up to other people, all these delays happen). I will also assure you guys that I have been in contact with the guy who is running this, so I know its just PSA being slow. I sincerely apologize for all these delays

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Well, here is a non update update I got

So, based on past stuff, these should be ready any day now, however PSA is moving to a larger facility, so that could delay things(figures the one time I decide to open this up to other people, all these delays happen). I will also assure you guys that I have been in contact with the guy who is running this, so I know its just PSA being slow. I sincerely apologize for all these delays

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed for results soon!

Members online