Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much $ do you have tied up in redemptions?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I forget about these redemptions until someone makes a thread :/
Probably should do that

Edit: looks like unless I get up at 4am to make a call it's going to be a while. All times eastern and m-f only

Last edited:

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Maybe about $150 for 3 different 2004 Sweet Sigs Auto's of Omar. Sent the redemptions in that year, and somehow Fleer still hasn't sent them. Very frustrating.

Yes... I know.

Call me crazy, but I'd pay another $100 to get those redemption cards again.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Maybe about $150 for 3 different 2004 Sweet Sigs Auto's of Omar. Sent the redemptions in that year, and somehow Fleer still hasn't sent them. Very frustrating.

Yes... I know.

Haha you're still hiding out hope? 10 years later?! Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm or the joke.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009

Yes... I know.

Haha you're still hiding out hope? 10 years later?! Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm or the joke.

Just my sense of humor, I guess.

My guess is that very few survived, either sent in or thrown out when they were pulled after the bankruptcy. Seems silly but they're near the top of my list.

Latest posts