Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks for the kind words : )

Finally got around to scanning my newest crop of pick ups

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Finally a mailday!

I really dig these smaller cards

I was quite excited when I saw Topps released an Andrew Miller on card autograph

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thank you Peter : )
I saw a thread with a checklist for 2016 Topps Finest. Looks like Miller will have an auto in that set as well. No other new Yankees though.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Finally able to catch up with some mail days

Much like [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] I was quite excited to see Topps released this auto

Got this one in a lot. I swapped my other Parrish IP auto with this one

I waited as long as I could to pick this one up, just couldn't hold out any longer

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Big thanks to [MENTION=10970]Yanks2151[/MENTION] for making a trade with me, I got these sweet cards in the deal. My first bat cards for my GU PC.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen :)
Idk Peter, it's been pretty dry for me lately, the occasional pickup here and there.
I am very much looking forward to landing an Eovaldi auto from Tier One! Saw that on eBay the other day.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
I also bought this one along with the two above. I was very excited until I went to put it away in the vault (aka a shoebox in my closet, lol) and realized I already had one : /

Here's the one I already had

I've been watching a different Dugan on eBay for the past year plus, even made a few offers on it. Last one being fairly recent. I just totally forgot I bought a Dugan, lol.

Members online

Latest posts