Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thank you kind sir : )

Here are some of my latest additions... The first three are Yankees draft picks and the last one os a pretty tough get.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Got a shipment from COMC recently and finally got around to scanning them. First the ho-hum draft picks.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Now the "at least they're in Yankee uni" and one in a minor uni draft picks...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Now the "oh snap they were drafted by the Yankees?" draft picks...

I made a separate page in my binder (I keep the draft picks and the non draft pick Yankees in binders) for all of the football players, mainly because I didn't want to have to keep moving my Elway auto. It's just too damn thick. So it got it's own page and figured why not just add the football players to the same page.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Okay, now how about some actual Yankee players... These are the IP/TTM autos...

This guy I had in the binder, since he got called up by the Yanks he got called up to the shoebox, lol.

Overpaid a bit for this one but I figured he wouldn't/couldn't be doing too many TTM requests from the pen.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Now on to the good stuff, the Yankee on card autos!!

This one I didn't really want because of the gaudy helmet, but his only other on card auto is being hoarded by some dude I came across on another forum. He wouldn't sell me one, he would only trade me one of his six or so autos for a rare card he needed that I never heard of. So oh well, I settled for this one.

Glad he was in the new Archives since his only on card auto is pretty scarce, probably being hoarded by the same dude as the Wright : /

This guy I was quite excited to see in the new Archives, since his only manager auto is really scarce, only /10. Lol I bet the owners of the /10 are pissed that this new /73 card was released.

Now this one I was most excited for, much like psj. She is a beaut and he had no other certified Yankee autos

I've got one incoming that I haven't been this excited about since I landed my Ichiro auto, stay tuned to find out who ; )

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Awesome cards eddie!!!! Plzzzz tell me who you have incoming lol. I can't wait
Thank you as well : )
I look forward to making a trade or two with you too.

I actually got it in today. He certainly isn't the most famous Yankee, he actually only played one game and that was in spring training. He whiffed. I guess that didn't help him make the team.

May I present...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Finally got some mail! Nothing too fancy but knocks a few more off the huge list.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
These I got in a super easy trade with [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for my side pc, thanks again Peter!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Happy new year everyone! I figure I'd start off 2017 with some recent acquisitions...

Some IP autos

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Some awesome cards I got in a trade with [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION]...

Not a big fan of the no logo stuff but this bad boy was hard to pass up : )

Members online

Latest posts