Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Here we have an ultra rare error card, so rare it's probably the only one in existence! What makes it an error is instead of saying autograph it says game-used bat :rolleyes:

Lol, not really. I just slapped a sticker auto on Berroa's only Yankee uni issued card, weird that his only card would be a bat card but it is. Normally I would buy the cards signed via IP/TTM but I just didn't like the looks of the bat card with an on card auto on it. So I fired up the photoshop, borrowed some pics from COMC and and gave it a test to see which sticker auto might succeed in covering up the big SS, sure enough he had a silver sticker that was slightly bigger than his others so I bought them and when they arrived I did some minor surgery... Finished product doesn't look to bad, you can still barely see some of the SS near the bottom of the sticker though. I believe this is the fourth transferred sticker Yankees card I have. The others just didn't look right with on card autos.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Big thanks to [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for turning me on to this card, I had no idea it existed until he told me about it. Did some searching that night and came across this, for a very nice price. I'm not a fan of the GU memorabilia aspect of it but since it's his only Yankees auto, I had to add it!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Now here we really do have some ultra rare cards, the Alexander I don't recall ever seeing up for auction but the Goodman I do remember... And I remember it going for a pretty penny. Seeing how high it went made me think I would probably never own a copy... Until around Xmas time when I did a search for Yankees autos and came across these...

Seller had it with a BIN/OBO of $349 each. I'm like, that can't be right, I remember the Goodman /100 going for over $800. And the Alexander at /50, for the same price, no way!! I thought about it for probably less than a minute, had to act fast before the BIN was hit! Offered $250, hey, why not. Auto declined. $275, again, why not. Auto declined. Then offered $300. If he didn't accept that I more than likely would've hit the BIN... BUT, auto accepted!! I could not believe it! So I quickly offered $300 on the other one, auto accepted and I sat there in shock. Two huge adds for me for less than what one last sold for. I halfway didn't expect the seller to honor the sale, but he did.

He also had the Cashman for the same price. I skipped on that one because I just couldn't swing all 3 cards. I figure Cashman has other autos out there plus I didn't think it was worth that much. Boy was I wrong when I tried to bid on another copy today and it sold for $400!! A couple of days after I won the Goodman and Alexander I checked on his Cashman and he raised his price to $599! I made an offer of $300 on it today and guess what!! Auto decline... LOL.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Big thanks to [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for turning me on to this card, I had no idea it existed until he told me about it. Did some searching that night and came across this, for a very nice price. I'm not a fan of the GU memorabilia aspect of it but since it's his only Yankees auto, I had to add it!

Hahah, u #&#&$*#&, I still need that card!! Just kidding, I thunk/pray they'll make more Castro gu/auto cards of him as a yankee. Beautiful card Eddie

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Now here we really do have some ultra rare cards, the Alexander I don't recall ever seeing up for auction but the Goodman I do remember... And I remember it going for a pretty penny. Seeing how high it went made me think I would probably never own a copy... Until around Xmas time when I did a search for Yankees autos and came across these...

Seller had it with a BIN/OBO of $349 each. I'm like, that can't be right, I remember the Goodman /100 going for over $800. And the Alexander at /50, for the same price, no way!! I thought about it for probably less than a minute, had to act fast before the BIN was hit! Offered $250, hey, why not. Auto declined. $275, again, why not. Auto declined. Then offered $300. If he didn't accept that I more than likely would've hit the BIN... BUT, auto accepted!! I could not believe it! So I quickly offered $300 on the other one, auto accepted and I sat there in shock. Two huge adds for me for less than what one last sold for. I halfway didn't expect the seller to honor the sale, but he did.

He also had the Cashman for the same price. I skipped on that one because I just couldn't swing all 3 cards. I figure Cashman has other autos out there plus I didn't think it was worth that much. Boy was I wrong when I tried to bid on another copy today and it sold for $400!! A couple of days after I won the Goodman and Alexander I checked on his Cashman and he raised his price to $599! I made an offer of $300 on it today and guess what!! Auto decline... LOL.

Wooow, huge pickups man!!!. The Cashman from this set just ended yesterday at like $130

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Hahah, u #&#&$*#&, I still need that card!! Just kidding, I thunk/pray they'll make more Castro gu/auto cards of him as a yankee. Beautiful card Eddie

If they release a non MEM auto for Castro then the Triple Threads I have is all yours man! It just doesn't fit my OCD.

Wooow, huge pickups man!!!. The Cashman from this set just ended yesterday at like $130

Thank you kind sir : )
Where did you see $130? I can't find that anywhere? I had tried to bid on one on that day but that f*cker went for like $400! I was hoping to pick it up for under $250.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
With these two additions it only leaves me missing the Tony Danza to have all of the Yankees Fans of the Game autos...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Here we have a sweet mugshot of Larry McCall...

And as promised, the twins...

I'll probably keep the 23/50 one.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thank you sir : )

Not sure what sparked it but I got back into custom making (not just photoshop but actual cards) recently. After a few days of tinkering and making many mistakes I'm finally happy with the process I've come up with. They aren't perfect or professional looking but I like them and they serve their purpose.

The first three I've made...

This was the only picture I could find of Batten

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks Peter!

Two more down, only 120ish to go, lol. That's only the ones I have the autos for already. There are still soooo many more I need.

I MIGHT be ables to get two more made with the supplies I have left, stay tuned...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
These draft picks are courtesy of [MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION], thanks again!

Members online

Latest posts