Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Made four more today, that's it until next week...

This was the only picture I could find of him

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Hahaha I'm sure it isn't the most flattering picture of him. But it was the only one I could find.

Four more customs...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Two 1972 TCMA's and one 1975 TCMA that I performed a little surgery on. I've been avoiding the 1975 TCMA because they're too big to fit in a BGS slab which I'm eventually going to get all of my cards slabbed in. I trimmed off some excess. It's not quite the standard 2.5 x 3.5 card, more like 2.5 x 3.75. It's similar to the 1955 Bowman's which fit in a slab just fine.

Oral Hildebrand

Jack Saltzgaver

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Just found out recently this guy had a coach card

And this guy I've been eyeing for quite a while, sold my spare Tanaka and pulled the trigger on it

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=12739]eddiejr[/MENTION] That Halas is a tough one. I'm sure you know the story with him.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Nice Tepedino (I know I'm late to the party) but he's a great guy! If any other Yankee guys need him I see him every year at the event I help at

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks! It's nice to hear he's a great guy.

[MENTION=12739]eddiejr[/MENTION] That Halas is a tough one. I'm sure you know the story with him.

Other than he only played 12 games for the Yanks and he was the greatest Bears coach ever, no.
I remember seeing it on eBay for the first time, I was like wtf, George Halas, isn't he that Bears coach. After checking it out he sure enough was a Yankee.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Well I didn't get a chance to make any customs during my off days as I was feeling a little under the weather BUT I was able to do a little shopping :cool:

A draft pick and two IP's

I'm pretty sure I had both Slaught and Nelson in my pc a few years ago, before I decided to get rid of them (and countless others) to make room for the "new" Pride of the Pinstripe cut autos... That was one decision I wish I'd never made : /

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
These two are definitely new to my pc...

The first one I was shocked I got it for what I did and the second I overpaid a little, but I took advantage of the 10% eBay bucks offer so that helped : )

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thank you Danny!

Finally got around to scanning my latest acquisitions.

Some minor leaguers...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And a very special addition, HUGE thanks to [MENTION=10970]Yanks2151[/MENTION] for not only getting this card for me but being an awesome guy and sending it to me for free. Thank you so much Kevin!!

Members online

Latest posts