Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Yo

1999eXCenturyEssentialCredentialsFuture46-52.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys. I'll post the box of Tribute that I broke last week. Returned home last night and found out the water main is froze. Ugh......

Using bottled water to make coffee.

A_Pharis

Why do people insist on putting cash into keeping 12 year old home desktops running?
Listen, guy. I hate to break your heart. I am going to cost you $75 an hour to get this POS running as good as it can. All you do is use facebook and play solitaire - go buy a cheap damn retail machine, for Christ's sake.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Heading home this morning. I wasn't planning on doing so, but I have a presentation for class on Monday and I have to dress professionally. Its a good think that home is only 54 miles away from school. Yesterday was my first day off of the steroids from my allergic reaction and it seems that my laundry soap was not the cause of it since I washed everything last week with different soap. I'm starting to think that it might be my body wash now. Whatever it is, I hate it because I'm starting to breakout in hives again and it itches. The worst is that its on my hands the most.

Good morning. Loving March Madness, especially the chaotic first weekend.

Yesterday's mail. The Centurion scanned prettily.

vladcenturion1.jpg
vladcenturion2.jpg

Random impulse buy:

twinsbestseat.jpg

That Met Stadium seat is really cool! I don't have much for Twins stuff in the PC anymore since I decided to focus on HOF autos, but I might have to look for that card sometime

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning!

Great card Charlie! Wow!

Sweet Maddux Pete!

That Centurion couldn't have scanned any better Brad.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Do any of you fellas happen to have a cheap Verizon smartphone just laying around? Mine crapped out on me. Nobody can hear me talk until I put it on speakerphone, and then when its on speakerphone they can hear me and I can't hear them.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Why do people insist on putting cash into keeping 12 year old home desktops running?
Listen, guy. I hate to break your heart. I am going to cost you $75 an hour to get this POS running as good as it can. All you do is use facebook and play solitaire - go buy a cheap damn retail machine, for Christ's sake.

I'm still running a 7 year old XP machine, but it is upgraded and I work on it myself.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Just got a 10% off (not bucks) message from ebay that doesn't expire until Sunday, March 30th. That means I don't have to rush and find something to take advantage of free money. It's not the billion I was hoping for but I'll take it since I would spend it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts