Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB or Trade for Eric Chavez & Josh Reddick (only need rare stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChavezCollector

Oct 18, 2012
For Eric Chavez it would have to be pretty rare, I have almost everything...just need 1/1, #/5 or less, the new 2013 Topps Update parallels, or MLB Authenticated Game Used Items (don't want psa, jsa, etc.)

For Reddick I have all of the base stuff, but I need rarer inserts and 1/1's, especially from the Museum set.

Just pulled a 2013 Zach Wheeler Topps Chrome Autograph RC for trade!!! Also pulled Jedd Gyorko Topps Chrome Autograph Sepia Refractor #/75! Also have some other nice RC's and inserts.

Take care,
Chris

[email protected]

Last edited:

ChavezCollector

Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for the replies, I already have all of those cards.

Dbackfan - It isn't an amazing sig, but I love his play on the field and he has a TON of amazing cards out there. I have 4 MLB Logoman Patch Cards all # 1/1 and a ton of other GU Button, Laundry Tag, Logo Patch cards, + far too many printing plates. It makes for a fun PC!!!

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
Hi. I have this:

2004 Bowman Sterling Original Autographs #EC4 Eric Chavez 99BAUSER - n/a A's (#ed 04/06)

Any interest?

PLMK, Jeff

ChavezCollector

Oct 18, 2012
Hi. I have this:

2004 Bowman Sterling Original Autographs #EC4 Eric Chavez 99BAUSER - n/a A's (#ed 04/06)

Any interest?

PLMK, Jeff

I think I do need that one, do you have a scan? Is it still encased (I only want them if they are still encased)? If yes, how is the condition of the case?

Take care,
Chris

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
Chris,

My scanner does not pick up encased cards well.

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

I think I do need that one, do you have a scan? Is it still encased (I only want them if they are still encased)? If yes, how is the condition of the case?

Take care,
Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts