Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
So I'm finally sorting all my box breaks from 2006-now. anyone needing any Cardinals or really any other cards hit me up. I'm working on filling out sets so I'm definitely happy to do some trading!

Always looking for Yadi item's I need. Down to mostly needing lower serial # stuff.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Always looking for Yadi item's I need. Down to mostly needing lower serial # stuff.

heartyourlife has a nice Bowman's Best autograph green for you.Those don't pop up often.You didn't get the plate that went for an arm and a leg, did you?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Added my first modern card in a while. I've never had a Pujols patch card, til now.
pujolsrolen_zps2b27d982.jpg

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Any of you Cardinals collectors have Mark Mulder cards you're willing to part with? If need be, I have duplicate autos & GU of him in a Cards uni I can trade if you have something I need. Thanks in advance!

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I'm always trying to pick up Darryl Kile cards that I don't have.

Therion I was going thru some old boxes like mid 90's and came across a few kile cards think I found 3-4 if you want to pm me your address I will just send them to you. But I will need a few days to get them out. My father just passed and I have the wake and funeral this weekend. But you can just have them. Someone has mailed me a card or 2 in the past so now it's my turn to pay it forward to someone who will appreciate them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Therion I was going thru some old boxes like mid 90's and came across a few kile cards think I found 3-4 if you want to pm me your address I will just send them to you. But I will need a few days to get them out. My father just passed and I have the wake and funeral this weekend. But you can just have them. Someone has mailed me a card or 2 in the past so now it's my turn to pay it forward to someone who will appreciate them.

Sorry for your loss, I know it's not easy.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

Sorry for your loss. I'll send you a PM. Thanks for the offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts