Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Triple Threads redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Has anyone got there's? Also how do you find out if they have been sent? I went to the website and put in the code it brought up the right one. Its just been awhile since I have done a redemption.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Ahhh Topps redemptions. If you dig deep enough on this forum you'll find plenty of information on them. I don't have any triple threads redemptions but have done plenty in the past. I'd say your time table is between 2 weeks to 2 years safely. And if it does say shipped on the website. Expect 2 to 6 months for delivery.

And on the off chance you get the dreaded replacement package or letter, best of luck to you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
http://www.topps.com/blog/category/topps-blog/

check here weekly to see what they have declared as signed & in their hands. then wait another 1-3 weeks for them to actually ship it.

or wait years for them to ship it or ship a replacement because they'll post it on the blog (or I'll see something live on ebay like my 2013 update auto redemption athlete) and then when you call them, they will tell you some story about athlete was to sign some number of autos but only signed some so your redemption is among those still outstanding because of waiting on the athlete to sign the rest of the autos...and that might never happen in my case since it's been 2 offseasons and no redemption fulfilled.

your best bet in my experience is not to buy topps redemption cards just because topps says the autos are in-hand. I've had perfect luck with panini and saved a few bucks since they were sold as redemptions instead of in-hand autos and I knew from Panini's blog they were in-hand in order to try to lower my risk. Panini has never given me a replacement auto.

Last edited:

Members online