Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a Devers "superfractor"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I believe they call that an Arkansas superfractor. Btw, all 1/1's are supers in Trumps America

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
All superfractors are 1/1 but all 1/1's are not superfractors.

That, my friend, is a 1/1 but not a superfractor.

Not really worth reporting IMHO. But, to each their own.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
It seems like many sellers are listing anything prospect related that is a 1/1 as a superfractor these days. It's sort of annoying but it's far less of an annoyance than sellers listing "non auto" or "ebay 1/1" in their titles. I hate that.

Or sellers listing a 19/100 Juan gonzalez as a 1/1 because it's his jersey number.. isn't there only 1 20/100,21/100,22/100... makes every numbered card a 1/1 I guess...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Or sellers listing a 19/100 Juan gonzalez as a 1/1 because it's his jersey number.. isn't there only 1 20/100,21/100,22/100... makes every numbered card a 1/1 I guess...

Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at. It annoys me when I'm specifically looking for 1/1's of my PC players and then jersey #, first or last of #d/***, etc. show up. I mean, sure, it is accurate that technically every serial # could be considered a 1/1 but it still bugs me when I see it.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
It seems like many sellers are listing anything prospect related that is a 1/1 as a superfractor these days. It's sort of annoying but it's far less of an annoyance than sellers listing "non auto" or "ebay 1/1" in their titles. I hate that.

Whatever it takes to get the chicks.....I mean, clicks.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I have actually paid for more a card just to avoid buying from a seller who used "ebay 1/1" in their listings. Can't stand that ****, and don't think sellers should be rewarded for using it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
hmmm...are you sure...i was almost certain there was a product a few years back (in football i think ??) that had superfractors numbered to 10

Honestly I don't know a thing about football cards, so you may be right. Don't know. Either way, that is not one of them!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH

Jersey numbered cards often carry a small premium but they don't excuse listing with "1/1" in the eBay title... unless the player's number is 1 and it's a 1/1. #mootpoint

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
This thread turned into a 1/1 thread discussion, which is fine by me, but does anyone else think these types of listings should be reported for having a false title? The guy is clearly a *******. When I messaged him and told him it was not a superfractor and shouldn't list it as such, he wrote back, "I don't need your help."

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
This thread turned into a 1/1 thread discussion, which is fine by me, but does anyone else think these types of listings should be reported for having a false title? The guy is clearly a *******. When I messaged him and told him it was not a superfractor and shouldn't list it as such, he wrote back, "I don't need your help."
I doubt eBay does anything about it

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

It's not something I'd personally report but then again, I've never reported a listing before. I highly doubt e-bay would do anything either. I know this is beside the point but superfractors aren't even in this product (nor does it look anything like one) so I do not think the seller is intentionally trying to deceive a buyer into buying something it is not, but rather using the term superfractor as click bait, as sellers do with terms like ebay 1/1, non auto, etc. Does it bother me? Sure, especially if I'm specifically searching for superfractors. But I do not think the thread warrants reporting because I'd only go to that length if I believe the seller is trying to scam buyers.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
So I can put anything I want in a listing title just to get clicks so long as it's in parentheses? I disagree. I think ebay should make him take that crap out of the title.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So I can put anything I want in a listing title just to get clicks so long as it's in parentheses? I disagree. I think ebay should make him take that crap out of the title.
I've seen Aaron Judge listings that say next Babe Ruth. A Bellinger that said better than Aaron Judge. Can't stop it broseph

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

No, you definitely shouldn't. I hate when people put click bait terms in their title that have absolutely nothing to do with the item they are selling. Maybe "I" don't personally see e-bay getting involved and taking down the titles of sellers who do this but more power to anyone who feels like reporting the d-bags who do it. I suppose it can't hurt to try.

I've seen Aaron Judge listings that say next Babe Ruth. A Bellinger that said better than Aaron Judge. Can't stop it broseph

Oh yeah, I've seen people include superstar names in listings for common player cards by saying things like "born same month as Harper..., could be as good as Trout...".

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I've reported a ton of really blatant keyword spamming, and actually seen results here and there. Maybe it's just luck of the draw, getting a person to read the report that understands cards. Or just seeing something so obvious that even a person who doesn't know a thing about cards can tell is wrong.

Members online