Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SUNDAY* MORNING*////////////////// 4/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all! How about those phils yesterday? 20 runs! Giants walk off the dodgers too and hopefully Yankees are starting to get it together

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Nothing too exciting in my annual one hanger Basketball rip, 2018 Donruss Optic. Lilliard, Oladipo and Jefferson blue parallels. Not too big a fan of the design or even the chrome-type finish...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning everyone.
national beer day?! someone needs to inform me of important things like this in the mornings..
been a busy week for me. accepted a new job on Monday, sold my car on Thursday and approved for the new car yesterday. A few solid pc pickups through the week as well. hope everyone has had a good weekend

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, I'm taking a quick reprieve from my household duties and hitting the gym. To be followed by more MLB.tv and chores.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
morning everyone.
national beer day?! someone needs to inform me of important things like this in the mornings..
been a busy week for me. accepted a new job on Monday, sold my car on Thursday and approved for the new car yesterday. A few solid pc pickups through the week as well. hope everyone has had a good weekend

It was yesterday, my bad, I’ll be more prompt about these things next time

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Whats the new gig [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]?

Enjoy the game Anthony

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Helped Jayme with Sunday school this morning since the other 3 teachers were gone for the day. After that we went to the local Chinese restaurant that my sister is a waitress at. Now I'm just starting season three of Better Call Saul since they finally put it on Netflix.

Members online