Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY 4-19 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Ready for Thursday?
Almost Friday

attachment.php

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hammered with what better be the last snow fall here last night. Fresh 7” and heavy. Started shoveling around 7pm and finished up around 11pm. Way past bed time. Feeling it this am. Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey, I know I've asked you before, but are you near Wind Gap/Pen Argyl/Bangor area?

I’m relatively near wind gap, probably a half hour or so away. We have to pick up the MIL before we go to a friends kids bday party Saturday morning and to get from our house to theirs we will pass through wind gap

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. What a Twins-Indians game in Puerto Rico last night. Scoreless into the 14th, then Encarnacion and Sano trade solo shots that inning. Then the Twins win on a walk-off hit by Ryan LaMarre that scored Puerto Rico native Eddie Rosario. Jose Berrios pitched a fantastic 7 innings, was hoping for 9 from him with him only being at 84 pitches, but Molitor wanted to get the bullpen some work. Well, the bullpen got some work in last night.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I just got told that for my CDL, the company will only pay for my DOT physical, but not the actual testing. This really puts a sour taste in not only my mouth, but my coworkers as well. First they won't give us a raise until we get the CDL, and now we have to pay for it all out of pocket as well. I've been looking for other jobs lately, but there really isn't anything available in the area

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Well, I just got told that for my CDL, the company will only pay for my DOT physical, but not the actual testing. This really puts a sour taste in not only my mouth, but my coworkers as well. First they won't give us a raise until we get the CDL, and now we have to pay for it all out of pocket as well. I've been looking for other jobs lately, but there really isn't anything available in the area

That sucks. If they're going to require it for your job, post hire, then they should pay for it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey guys who's the Hosmer collector? I know he's out near KC and used to be on alot, caddy something maybe. I'm on mobile so member look up is almost impossible. I've got a yearbook and '18D GU /99 to send him.

TIA...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey guys who's the Hosmer collector? I know he's out near KC and used to be on alot, caddy something maybe. I'm on mobile so member look up is almost impossible. I've got a yearbook and '18D GU /99 to send him.

TIA...
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]