Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Sunday Morning thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Happy Birthday Kaylie !!! What's the birthday theme Paul ? Princess Sofia ? Doc McStuffins ? If you couldn't tell, I'm only 6 years and change away from that day for myself & Naomi :p

Have fun :-D

its all about 1D(one dimension for those who don't know) my wife took 2 group photo's of them to the bakery at our local grocery store and they make sugar copies of them to top the cakes. She also has the plates and napkins and goodie bags for any kids that show up.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
its all about 1D(one dimension for those who don't know) my wife took 2 group photo's of them to the bakery at our local grocery store and they make sugar copies of them to top the cakes. She also has the plates and napkins and goodie bags for any kids that show up.

I think you're wrong, unless I'm completely outta the loop. It's One Direction ;-)

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - YouTube

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Yes One Direction is on repeat if I ride in my wife's car. Kaia loves them.

Happy birthday Kaylie.

Kaia's bday is tomorrow

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Doing laundry and getting packed for another trip to Northern CA.
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] sorry to hear about your little girl I hope she gets better soon!
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] Happy Birthday to Kaylie!
[MENTION=6631]FrostyCollects[/MENTION] Nice job getting more wood!!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Andrew
I hope the little one feels better real soon.

Josh
How is Julie feeling today? Hopefully better then the past few days.

Jamison
Wood is good.

Paul
Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Dave (Amish)
It is funny how you know what groups the younger crowd is into.
Kind of scary sometimes.:p

Oh and Taylor's card I listed sold for 71.00 and shipping. Now I need to see what he owes me before I give him money. How much should I charge him for listing before all the usually fees of course.
5,10,.20, 30% of final price :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
09-26-2009103500PM.jpg

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Found out that I'll be in Wyoming from today through Friday. Not looking forward to it but that's the job. Reheating some Red Robin for breakfast, haha, playing The Show '13 and then doing some work around the house before leaving around 1:15. Win this lot last night. Figured it was worth it for $30 and I'll actually read the book and needed some of the cards. The book is SIGNED by the way so that's a pretty good deal right there.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365346698.112662.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys! Found out that I'll be in Wyoming from today through Friday. Not looking forward to it but that's the job. Reheating some Red Robin for breakfast, haha, playing The Show '13 and then doing some work around the house before leaving around 1:15. Win this lot last night. Figured it was worth it for $30 and I'll actually read the book and needed some of the cards. The book is SIGNED by the way so that's a pretty good deal right there.

View attachment 15626

Hey crap man. You won that for 30 bucks. That is a nice deal right there. IMO

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - I think it turned out pretty well. Here it is in the garage since it started raining yesterday evening. Megen is very happy with it. And Ollie says good morning to everyone!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365347829.264558.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365347852.493707.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365347886.327310.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I like ithe end result, regardless of color. I just couldn't tell. It looks like its painted brown on my phone.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. After lunch I have to play the Wii with a friend (he has autism and enjoys playing it so I told him I would today) and then I have a lot of homework to get done. The semester is winding down and homework is getting piled up now

Status
Not open for further replies.