Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Great day at the Water Park w/ the fam. Only downside is three days of Doubles to make up for it...:(

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Thermometer said 83 at 4:00 this morning. Going to be a scorcher. Probably wouldn't be too bad if we had Arizona humidity, but the humidity level here is never below 50%. Makes it feel like hell at time.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]

Barry, I saw your post in the MT last night about a mail day, but didn't get a chance to reply. Been a little hectic around the house with the baby and me going back to work. If it shows today, I will definitely post picks. Should have a couple nice Billy Butler autos in today's mail as well :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys! I've been working on getting into a habit of getting up earlier so you might be seeing me around more. Any big plans for the week?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture15104-hump-day.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning guys. Woke up this morning to no water. We have well water, so I'm guessing the well pump went bad. ::facepalm::

Art- check the breaker? I had the well go out after a thunderstorm once-seems that a lightning strike nearby popped the circuit. Sometimes we forget the small stuff---just sayin':-|

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Art- check the breaker? I had the well go out after a thunderstorm once-seems that a lightning strike nearby popped the circuit. Sometimes we forget the small stuff---just sayin':-|

Yeah, tried that already. That was the first thing I checked, then went under the house and checked the pressure tank, nada.
Thanks for the tip though. Plumber is coming sometime today.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
With a few sales last night I was able to hit the halfway mark for my 1953 set! I think I want to start tackling some of the bigger names before hitting another big chunk!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
With a few sales last night I was able to hit the halfway mark for my 1953 set! I think I want to start tackling some of the bigger names before hitting another big chunk!

Did you get hooked up with the new FCB set collector? They are building 50s Topps.

Status
Not open for further replies.