Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nerd Crew 68

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
0cb.jpg

I hear Aaron Boone might be Yanks next manager, I bet [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] is getting all lubed up.... :eek:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A young punk gets on the cross-town bus. He's got spiked, multi-colored hair that's green, purple, and orange. His clothes are a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's wearing worn-out shoes. His entire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright feathers. He sits down in the only vacant seat that's directly across from an old man who glares at him for the next ten miles. Finally, the punk gets self-conscious and barks at the old man, "What are you looking at you old fart... didn't you ever do anything wild when you were young? " Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah, back when I was young and in the Navy, I got really drunk one night in Singapore and screwed a parrot.... I thought maybe you were my son.''

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Very nice, LOL :p

I saw Joey Votto missed MVP by only 2 points (302 / 300) .. damn, I almost got one right!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just caught up on the last South Park episode... boy did they slam the NFL hard. It shows Jerry Jones and the NFL helping a special ed science fair to try to turn bacteria in water into sentient life. . . .to cheer for the NFL :| It then shows a stadium with 5 humans and some bowls with the announcers saying the audience was "17 million" :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
rainbow bomb?
I have one mid-high end thread here and another site. no bites. I have another cheap thread I'll put together tomorrow with chrome, refractors and cheap inserts.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
rainbow bomb?
I have one mid-high end thread here and another site. no bites. I have another cheap thread I'll put together tomorrow with chrome, refractors and cheap inserts.

A near double rainbow. Kaboom! ;)
I think its 3 green 2 purp and 1 red crusade of a MVP player . . . .hopefully the suspense wont kill everyone and they will buy?! :lol:

I think if you're having trouble selling too it might be from offseason blues. I mistimed the peak views.