Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 87 Bracketoobley

Asia or Paris

• Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Return of the March Madness style rack bracket, which at this point might take us until March :confused:

this day we go to the "actress" section
Akari Y

Paris M

also................, whats new guys? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Just finished sleeving all my hits from today. Had to sneak a gift for my wife into the car from Walmart tonight and picked up a blaster of Topps Gallery. Hit a frickin HOF Gallery auto of Joe Morgan #'d 5/5. Odds for that pull are 1:32060! Thats like 4500 blasters! Also got some decent hits out of 2017 Elite Extra Edition and Bowman Draft today. Fun fun day fellas. Card therapy is in full force!

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Really nice find from a blaster! :grouphug: I think I'm batting about .000 on blasters, and thats not counting good cards . . but ANY card of notworthyness. :| You almost should have saved it to open on Xmas.... a real blunder my friend! ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I have a hunch I might.....and I stress MIGHT have something to open on Christmas day. I did pick a signed, framed Mickey Mantle 8x10 up for my old man. He loves Mantle and has never had an autograph of him. I hope he likes it. It wasn't expensive or anything but still way more than I've ever spent on him for Christmas.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well damn, if you mentioned it earlier than a few days before Christmas I would have pityfcked you with a gift. :cool: What do you collect again? NYY? Maybe I will send you something for your birthday then.

btw, I purposely make these polls close, but I always end up stumped at how tough it is to pick just one. Is the gap in #2 a 5% penalty or offsetting by the symmetry? This is so confusing, where is expert [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] when you need him...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
efec54a0c1e16f4c181ae3aa40e6af6b.jpg

Bought a Holiday Box tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
LOL, nah I'm not trying to pity party anyone. I've opened a TON of sh it the last week. Probably too much but I don't give a damn. Its been fun. Got some really nice stuff to build my collection back up after moving most every thing the end of November.

Sam, thats a decent box. Did you happen to hit a Cole Hamels base card? You might be surprised as to what those were going for if you did. It is short printed. Might want to check.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
LOL, nah I'm not trying to pity party anyone. I've opened a TON of sh it the last week. Probably too much but I don't give a damn. Its been fun. Got some really nice stuff to build my collection back up after moving most every thing the end of November.

Sam, thats a decent box. Did you happen to hit a Cole Hamels base card? You might be surprised as to what those were going for if you did. It is short printed. Might want to check.

No Hamels.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm, that was only contest 4 in a 128 part bracket :-| I guess from here on out it will be a "trust me, they are nice juggs" type contest :lol:

OK I wont send anything. .. .so are you more of a breaker than a themed collector anyways?

Members online

Latest posts