Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I still think it would be a great rule of thumb and common courtesy to not claim anything until you have actually posted an item up, and mailed it out to someone. If we all stick by this, nobody will ever be in the negative, and we will have a good stream of new items being posted.

Good post.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I still think it would be a great rule of thumb and common courtesy to not claim anything until you have actually posted an item up, and mailed it out to someone. If we all stick by this, nobody will ever be in the negative, and we will have a good stream of new items being posted.

Now that the thread is somewhat established, this could work. Early on, that would have been tough.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I hope this picks back up,Really enjoyed following this thread..and tried to get my post to where I can exchange with you guys.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
If we institute a policy of having to send something out before you can claim something, I would think we can do away with any other requirements.

what about people that are already in the + ??? they can claim until even then the rule applies to them as well im assuming ???

I always plan on staying ahead even if I claim more items

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
what about people that are already in the + ??? they can claim until even then the rule implies to them as well im assuming ???

I always plan on staying ahead even if I claim more items

They would be the only ones that can claim, right? Everyone else would have to give one away first...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This one is available as well if anyone wants it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 104

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Putting this gold refractor up for one of my -2 or -3. If someone wants to claim the blue, it could also go. The orange is staying. Know the gold is around $20-$25 not sure where the blue is at.

TGColor.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Pulling this. I'll try again in a few days.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
It doesn't look like the football thread will ever take off and I'm down 2 there. Does anyone mind if I post baseball here to get me even overall?

You were keeping track of the +/- for that one right? If you want to you can have my +2 and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts