Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Oh, I find it hard to believe that productive functions such what is happening now as far as helping each other and networking cannot go smoothly for some reason, it's kinda like the movie Friday "puff puff pass!" but that's not the case here

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Ok here is the update you all want. Box 2 is assembled! It is a BEAST! I packed this as efficiently as I could. Large flat rate box, so the postage is going to be $16.85 per person as it goes around.

There isn't a ton of order to it, but there is a little bit. Try to keep it somewhat contained (game used and autos are all lumped together. There are approximately 150 GU and Autos. Lets get it up even higher as it goes around!

I will work on shipping order over the next day and then ship it Friday. I will post a time line and order in thread and I will send a PM with all participant mailing addresses. Please keep it! This way you know where to ship and won't have to keep asking me for addresses which I don't mind giving but it cans cause a delay if I don't get to it promptly. Please only ship to the next person in line and do not break the order! It will be designed for quickest route across the country and back to me. If you see an issue with the timeline, for example you are in the middle of a two week vacation when it is due to get to you, let me know immediately and I will alter the route and send a revised PM to all. The shipping order will also be posted in the first post of this thread.

I also had more cards than I could fit into the box, so I do have a start to box 3, so if new people want to participate in the next round, send me a message or post here. I'm also willing to add one or two more people to this round.

This is gonna be fun! Way more loaded box than the first round and much different content!

Whooooohooooo!
Bill

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet!! Great news, definitely looking forward to it. Thanks again to Bill for getting it going and all those who tossed it stuff to get it going.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Enfuego has decided to sit this one out. Sruchris removed at request of mod. List shrinking. Any strong members want to step up and fill a spot?

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hopefully you're second go around will go smoother than the first, maybe I will partake in a future event. Will see.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Enfuego has decided to sit this one out. Sruchris removed at request of mod. List shrinking. Any strong members want to step up and fill a spot?

I'd be happy to be in for round 2 I enjoy this thread and you got me excited to see what's new in the box. Do you still have my information or do you need me to send it again?

Last edited:

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Just an update for the group I know it's a little late but I received the package that rum151man accidentally sent to Sruchris in the mail today from Sruchris. It looks like the pressure from the group got it sent as the postmark was quite recent. Thanks again for the cards rum151man I loved the 20th anniversary DK Griffey as it's not often I can add a serial numbered Griffey in a mariners uniform to my collection but this was one I did not have. Thanks again to everyone for getting these cards over to me.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
So that post just made my day. It means despite a few major issues which we were able resolve, box o goodies version 1.0 was a complete success in the end!

Mike, you are back in this round again. Always happy to have you!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Just an update for the group I know it's a little late but I received the package that rum151man accidentally sent to Sruchris in the mail today from Sruchris. It looks like the pressure from the group got it sent as the postmark was quite recent. Thanks again for the cards rum151man I loved the 20th anniversary DK Griffey as it's not often I can add a serial numbered Griffey in a mariners uniform to my collection but this was one I did not have. Thanks again to everyone for getting these cards over to me.

glad they finally made it to you. better late than never & glad you liked them

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I am adding Gilmore and Alex to the 2nd round, no questions asked. Shoot me your addresses and list of what you collect so we can all chip in to get some stuff for you guys into the box. See post one for what I'd like you to send me via PM for info.

Thanks and happy to have you both involved!

Also, this will be delayed until Monday... My FCB addy list is on my desktop at work and I need it to make the shipping order and I have been off since Wednesday. I forgot that was the only place I have an up to date address list!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Shiping info has been sent around to all participants via PM - please check your PMs! Also, please see post one in this thread for time frame. Please try to stick to or IMPROVE the timeline for shipping the box around! Thank you again for participating!

One note - if I get packages back that are for specific people in the group (meaning someone has something for you, but they got the box after you), I'll either send them out separately or I will include them in box 3 for you.
User IDStateShip out by
Ashburn AlleyPAJuly 12th
kerryfan5OHJuly 18th
U L Washington RookieILJuly 23th
SlyWAJuly 29th
rum151manCAAugust 2nd
alexs64AZAugust 8th
mmier118NVAugust 13th
sabrgeekTXAugust 19th
cgilmoGAAugust 24th
gmarutiakPAAugust 29th
LanceMountainPASeptember 3rd
Bill MenardRIJuly 8th

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I hope you guys do not run into any issues with round 2, I would like to see all participants receive and ship out smoothly. Wish you guys the best!

Members online

Latest posts