Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Wednesday 11/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Is there a way to see replied and mentioned alerts on mobile? I always seem them on my laptop but I find myself checking in on my laptop less and less and get frustrated when I miss things on mobile.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, work for a day, then nice long holiday weekend!
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] good luck with you and your sons dual surgeries!!!

This push to start car and Sirius radio can really spoil a guy quick!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning everyone. Is there a way to see replied and mentioned alerts on mobile? I always seem them on my laptop but I find myself checking in on my laptop less and less and get frustrated when I miss things on mobile.

I don't think you can see them on the FCB app. I use the tapatalk and it will show them.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
This push to start car and Sirius radio can really spoil a guy quick!

Sirius is great, especially if you're in between Radio markets like I am. The Philly stations start to fade out. It's pricey if you buy it from the get go, but if you wait about 2 weeks to re-subscribe, they drop it to $25 for 6 months.

And I don't have one, but man, do I want a Remote starter for Winter time!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. I haven't been able to open the app in some time (well, actually I uninstalled it after multiple failures). Go with Tapatalk Dustin, you'll get notifications and is pretty nice after a little getting used to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. A little bummed I'm not heading to the Iowa game, but I'd rather make sure her dad is okay. We didn't feel right going without him since his son that lives in Lincoln had handicap seats for them as well. Thankfully I was able to sell the tickets and make a decent profit on them already too