Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much do you think is a fair price on what to expect for this card? 1/1........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
JEB is a good guy and been around here forever. He just realizes how sh*tty ebay treats sellers. There was no reason not to do that.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
So youre basically admitting to stealing services from ebay and paypal? Keep it classy

Wow your telling me you have never done this if it's someone I have dealt with a lot and it will help me out and him out I don't care if I take a few dollars from ebay and paypal to save myself some money as well as the seller. Ebay gets a lot of money from me still I sold $7,000.00 in cards over the last 3 months and also earned $40.00 in ebay bucks so I say they have done pretty well taking there 8% and 4% or 5% with paypal.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Ebay takes 10%....Paypal 2.9% and more if they pay with a credit card rather than paypal balance. Thanks fellas for having my back on this. David Anthony must be a perfect Saint..not to mention he trolls most of the posts he participates in.

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Ok..Thanks. We agreed on $250 straight through paypal to save on fees.

Nice pickup.... Huge Yankees fan growing up and Don Mattingly was my favorite player. Always wished he won a World Series with the Yankees. Wish the Yankees would have given him a chance to manage there. And the straight to PP thing, makes the most sense to me if both parties are willing.

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Ebay takes 10%....Paypal 2.9% and more if they pay with a credit card rather than paypal balance. Thanks fellas for having my back on this. David Anthony must be a perfect Saint..not to mention he trolls most of the posts he participates in.

It's 8% for me being a power seller I get a 20% discount.

Wow your telling me you have never done this if it's someone I have dealt with a lot and it will help me out and him out I don't care if I take a few dollars from ebay and paypal to save myself some money as well as the seller. Ebay gets a lot of money from me still I sold $7,000.00 in cards over the last 3 months and also earned $40.00 in ebay bucks so I say they have done pretty well taking there 8% and 4% or 5% with paypal.

So basically you are admitting that you are a thief also. Amazing.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Stealing services from paypal/ebay is the same as shoplifting in my book. You used their service but refuse to pay for it. You are not a man of integrity and I question anyone that would willingly deal with you on this site.

You make me laugh if it's stealing they would not let you gift money through paypal. Also 90% of my deals off ebay are from members here on cards I want or friends from other deals through ebay or some where else not by convincing someone to sell an item off ebay and save on fees as 9 out of 10 times my offers are 60% of what the auction sells for so I would have paid more if it was off ebay. Most of the time you are still paying paypal fees unless you trust the seller to gift the money to them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You make me laugh if it's stealing they would not let you gift money through paypal. Also 90% of my deals off ebay are from members here on cards I want or friends from other deals through ebay or some where else not by convincing someone to sell an item off ebay and save on fees as 9 out of 10 times my offers are 60% of what the auction sells for so I would have paid more if it was off ebay. Most of the time you are still paying paypal fees unless you trust the seller to gift the money to them.

I don't debate with thieves. Carry on.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I don't debate with thieves. Carry on.

Call me what you want I pay for everything I get just because the middle man gets cut out the deal sometimes doesn't make me a thief. You're a sad person to me as if paypal or ebay needs any more money. Come on 10% for listing an item seems a bit much when you do all the work pictures, listing it, and adding a description and shipping it. They even take the 10% for the shipping charges . All they need to do is make sure the site is running. So I don't feel bad at all if I buy something off ebay that was listed on ebay at some point. Get a life instead of causing trouble on a sports card website.

Last edited:
Call me what you want I pay for everything I get just because the middle man gets cut out the deal sometimes doesn't make me a thief. You're a sad person to me as if paypal or ebay needs any more money. Come on 10% for listing an item seems a bit much when you do all the work pictures, listing it, and adding a description and shipping it. They even take the 10% for the shipping charges . All they need to do is make sure the site is running. So I don't feel bad at all if I buy something off ebay that was listed on ebay at some point. Get a life instead of causing trouble on a sports card website.

ok you win.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts