Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Judge tops $14k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
This card was selling in the $40 range as late as spring 1990 at shows in the Chicago area. 1989 ROY

Jerome-Walton.jpg

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Stephen Strasburg anyone?

Forbes article said he was one of the biggest position players in MLB history, I have to think over time injuries will develop as that may not be good for the joints/ligaments to be 6-7 carrying almost three spins of mass. Might have to move him to 1B or DH at some point so it's less stress on the body.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm really torn. I was down on him in the off-season, as most people were, as he had shown in his brief MLB time all the power, none of the eye. I sold the few Judges I had back in April in the initial surge. Now I'd love to have some of his cards but the prices are ridiculous and I just have to wait (maybe a decade or two). Maybe just a Heritage auto. Oh wait, that's like a grand. Sheesh.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I sold what I had despite being a fan. The reality is he's having a major rookie year but he's 25 which is a year older than Harper and same age as Trout.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online