Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I finished writing a children's book that I have high expectations for. Need to contact an illustrator ( I have a few in mind) about going partners.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

got some stuff to do around the house.. not really in the mood but it won't get done unless I do it. I just picked up a pair of 6 gauge earrings that I want to put in too.. my daughter gave me the tapers but I think I might just goto the tattoo parlor and let a piercer do it since it won't cost me much. I was planning on doing this Saturday but we found out we have mandatory work so that foiled any plans I would have had.

Have a great day everyone!

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Anyone have plans for the weekend?

Picking up my "new" truck is the biggest thing happening for my weekend :)

Also taking my son to see "Legebd of the Guardians".

Then I work Sun-Tue before 4 days off for the holiday.

Any plans for you Dan?

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dan I'm going to paint and then hang a storm door I have had in the garage for about 3 weeks now :lol:
Picking up my "new" truck is the biggest thing happening for my weekend :)

Also taking my son to see "Legebd of the Guardians".

Then I work Sun-Tue before 4 days off for the holiday.

Any plans for you Dan?

What no Wreck-it Ralph @Anthony K

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. No class today, but gonna work on some homework today.

This weekend I think that I'm going to be going to a playoff football game. The school I go to made the DII playoffs. They are ranked number 16 nationally and then 3rd in their region I believe

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Dan I'm going to paint and then hang a storm door I have had in the garage for about 3 weeks now :lol:

What no Wreck-it Ralph @Anthony K

We will definitely go see that eventually, but it is showing too late tonight (2d at 9, he wont watch 3d movies yet) and we have plans with friends friday night.

I really cannot wait to see it though. Young Anthony would have made it to the premier :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was trying to work a deal for an atomic from 2012 Topps Chrome that I need but the guy backed out of it already :( (it was over on that magazine site) He said I didn't have anything he wanted in my organize, so I asked him what he was looking for or if he was looking to sell since I would buy. After I sent that he cancelled the trade ::facepalm:: Why can't some people just communicate?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
UGHHHHHHHHH!!!! So the Company, I worked for Caterpillar, released the 2K lump some payment per our contract, and in lieu of a pay raise for the 6 years this contract is.

So I checked online to see how much after taxes I have left. $2000, then $623.00 in taxes (this was expected since it is taxed at a higher rate anyway) the $300 in my 401K and 23 for union dues. So that left me with $1054.00. I really wish they would have not put any of it into my 401k. So the 12 months of a year I cleared $87.833333333333 per month. Or 21.95833333 a week, and $4.3916666666667, @ .54 cents an hour!?!??! Yeah me, but it beats not getting anything at all I guess.

So I got only 52.7% of that 2K. Damn I was hoping to get around 1268 or better, so I could donate that 268. to a couple of charities that help Veterans and the Food pantry.

Sad Panda for sure.

Oh well I'll just go drowned my sorrows in some Topps Chrome Football rack packs from Wall-World. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning guys. No class today, but gonna work on some homework today.

This weekend I think that I'm going to be going to a playoff football game. The school I go to made the DII playoffs. They are ranked number 16 nationally and then 3rd in their region I believe

Cow-Pile U ? :lol:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Hope everyone has been having a killer week.

Topps Five Star has kept me busy, just watching a zillion Belle cards spike on eBay and trying to figure out what his checklist will be

In other news, SS is nearly done for me... few other targets and then ready to go

Also, love the new thing where you get notified if someone quotes your post or you can use the @ to mention someone... pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online