Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm talking Sportflics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Probably because there was only one series of D3 released while it was planned to have at least two. If not cancelled, the second series may have helped the product be more complete.

I found D3 a year or two ago to be a fun, cheap rip.

Yeah. If I remember right it was going to be three series but no one like the first set so they cancelled it.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
Sportflics may be the best quality Card ever produced. Look up a pop report from Beckett or psa and everything is 9.5 & 10. IMO, this is the cause for lack of current collectibility, as there is nothing rare to chase. Even though they probably had the lowest production run.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Sportflics may be the best quality Card ever produced. Look up a pop report from Beckett or psa and everything is 9.5 & 10. IMO, this is the cause for lack of current collectibility, as there is nothing rare to chase. Even though they probably had the lowest production run.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
But for 1986-89, "low" still meant there were probably a half a million of each card.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Super exciting mail day today. Finally have the 1987 Puckett Sportflics card with the 1987 Copyright. Ooooooooh. Hey, it's crossed off the list now.

38222093966_668a383776_z.jpg

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I know I'm bumping an old thread, but I was wondering about the "1986 Sportflics Rookies" set. I notice the design was similar to the 1987 base set and even had 1986 stats on the back. So was it really a 1987 set that featured the rookies from the previous year similar to the Topps Toys R Us Rookies sets? There was also a "1987 Sportflics Rookies" set that shared the 1988 base design, so I'm confused. Either way, I just want to know if these are considered RCs or even XRCs.

Members online