Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
edit... Code doesn't work and I get blocked... So I made a new account and it worked. Works with one name not with the other... makes a TON of sense...

Last edited:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sure you will just send the redemption card into Leaf it will be taken care of. Wouldn't fly off the handle about it. I like that they block scammers from entering fake codes hoping to get cards.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Leaf's redemption site - I AM PISSED OFF!

OK, so I buy a code for a Roddy Piper from Andrew (AIC). Enter it, doesn't work. I figure that an o might be a 0 or a 1 might be an L. After a few tries, not only did I not get my card, THE F'ING SITE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!!! Dude, WTF??? I am extremely pissed off right now........ PM sent and I really hope this is resolved. If I just pissed away $50 on nothing it will not be a pretty site...

Why wouldn't the site lock you out if it appeared you were trying to guess codes? Goofs happen. Take a deep breath Ty, I'm sure Brian can sort it out without panicking. Times like this are when its nice to have the manufacturer involved in the community so at least you won't have to deal with Topps CS

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Leaf's redemption site - I AM PISSED OFF!

Well that is a little odd. You didn't use Jeff's name the first time did you?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Leaf's redemption site - I AM PISSED OFF!

Topps does the same thing if you enter a code in too many times. Happened to me when I accidentally scratched a code too hard and a letter came off. Just called customer service and it was fixed

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I've had several instances where a Topps code was entered & the site said it had already been entered. I guess there are guys out there guessing codes somehow?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe I entered an O, o, or 0, I have no idea. Maybe it was an L or a 1. Whatever happened, one account was blocked so I made a new account and now the code worked.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Maybe I entered an O, o, or 0, I have no idea. Maybe it was an L or a 1. Whatever happened, one account was blocked so I made a new account and now the code worked.

And that really PISSED YOU OFF? Life's short brotha...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
And that really PISSED YOU OFF? Life's short brotha...

yup. would have been fine if the site didn't BLOCK me. After spending $50 only to get a big message that my account is no longer good, it tends to ruin my mood.

Members online