Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-picture5551-look-out-cubby-coffee-naked-demotivational-poster-1261427889.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys!

Anyone else get this freezing rain mess? Just about ended up on my ass when I brought the dog out this morning. And now time for some coffee and sausage and biscuits for breakfast.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Anyone with plans for the weekend?

My fiance has birthday stuff planned for me tonight, but I have no idea what's going on. I was just told to take tonight off of work and tomorrow off to recover. lol. Other than that, probably watch the race on Sunday and (hopefully) avoid the snow.

How about yourself, sir?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
We are meeting op with friends at some point, but other than that I should have time to sort and organize...:D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Well its not so good here. Somebody was smoking in the dorms causing the firealarm to go off at 3 this morning. After that I didn't sleep very well, waking up very 20-30 minutes.

Anyone with plans for the weekend?

I will be going to see my dad at his friend's farm. There is a 5K this weekend that I ran in 2001, which would have been my 2nd grade year in school. I won't be running because I've been having some problems with my foot ever since playing soccer, but I'll be going to hang out and see some people from my old hometown. Gonna be shooting my .22, which I haven't done in 4-5 years. I would take my 12 gauge or .270, but can't find any ammo anywhere for those, plus .22 rounds are cheap :lol: But I have a 4 hour drive ahead of me this afternoon

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good morning! Well its not so good here. Somebody was smoking in the dorms causing the firealarm to go off at 3 this morning. After that I didn't sleep very well, waking up very 20-30 minutes.

I will be going to see my dad at his friend's farm. There is a 5K this weekend that I ran in 2001, which would have been my 2nd grade year in school. I won't be running because I've been having some problems with my foot ever since playing soccer, but I'll be going to hang out and see some people from my old hometown. Gonna be shooting my .22, which I haven't done in 4-5 years. I would take my 12 gauge or .270, but can't find any ammo anywhere for those, plus .22 rounds are cheap :lol: But I have a 4 hour drive ahead of me this afternoon

Sounds like a pretty solid weekend to me! Shooting sounds great right now. I used to borrow my Dad's over/under 12 and shoot trap with a buddy of mine. Hoping to get out and do some more of that this summer.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Kendall's first birthday today then throwing her party on Sunday. Lots of friends and family coming over so Saturday will be house cleaning (yay)

We are well versed in that. It's unavoidable if you like having fun... Blocks, Lego, Hot Wheels, Imaginext etc...:D

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
We are well versed in that. It's unavoidable if you like having fun... Blocks, Lego, Hot Wheels, Imaginext etc...:D

Yeah been there. My son is 11 and Kaia will be 4 in April so my house feels like I run a pre school with all the toys everywhere

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm looking forward to Lincoln Logs here in the near future...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sounds like a pretty solid weekend to me! Shooting sounds great right now. I used to borrow my Dad's over/under 12 and shoot trap with a buddy of mine. Hoping to get out and do some more of that this summer.

I would love if I could take my shotgun but all you can find for shells in my area are slugs. I also forgot that I will be taking my dad's .22 snub nose pistol out as well. I haven't shot it yet since he thought it got lost about 10-15 years ago, but when we were cleaning before our move I found it buried in one of the ice boxes in the house. Yes, my old house still had ice boxes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online