Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 3/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
facebook read, private collectors site read, ebay read , numerous threads here read , second cup of coffee and then read emails and stock report . All this means i have no life and no money LOL

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all.

Still waiting for a YouTube video to finish uploading. It's only about 10 minutes long and it's HD uploading from my phone. It's been going for 11.5 hours and still not finished! Gotta start recording in regular definition!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning guys.

Going to be a busy day here. We have the house to clean. Expecting 40-50 people for Kendall's birthday party tomorrow.

Since its St Pattys day is it acceptable to do some Irish Carbombs at a 1 year olds party??

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My cell phone hasn't been charged this year -----maybe three minutes used ---------, had to disconnected VCR kept blinking ,dvds still wrapped from several years ago, one stero has Edison on it needs to be cranked , just used last log in woodstove from ARK , one TV remote doesn't work and the kids can't turn on /off . BUT

BASEBALL STARTS SOON nothing else matters

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Good morning all!! Daddy/daughter day today since the wife is headed to the Twin Cities with her mom, sis and niece. Lots of basketball and eventual trip to the card shop on tap!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
three guesses where i'm going
002-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts