Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got this back from Mr. Doerr yesterday. I can't decide what Red Sox guys that sign TTM that I should send this to next. Its pretty tough to find any free signers that I feel are worthy of putting with these 2 greats.

I think [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] would appreciate this piece so far
Fenway8x102Doerr_zps3857f2c8.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Got this back from Mr. Doerr yesterday. I can't decide what Red Sox guys that sign TTM that I should send this to next. Its pretty tough to find any free signers that I feel are worthy of putting with these 2 greats.

I think @MojoDan would appreciate this piece so far
Fenway8x102Doerr_zps3857f2c8.jpg

Awesome Zach!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Dan! I just don't know where to go from here! Having the two HOFers on it, I don't want to load it up with just any Red Sox player that I can. I want guys that meant something to the club, but I don't want to put a bunch of money into it either so I'm looking for the free signers for now

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Dan! I just don't know where to go from here! Having the two HOFers on it, I don't want to load it up with just any Red Sox player that I can. I want guys that meant something to the club, but I don't want to put a bunch of money into it either so I'm looking for the free signers for now

Maybe just stick to the HOFers for now and take your time?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Maybe just stick to the HOFers for now and take your time?

I might, its just that the HOFers would get spendy with most charging $40 or more per auto. I have considered adding Red Sox greats as I can. Guys that have crossed my mind are Buckner, Tiant, Lee, etc., but those aren't necessarily easy to get autos either

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I might, its just that the HOFers would get spendy with most charging $40 or more per auto. I have considered adding Red Sox greats as I can. Guys that have crossed my mind are Buckner, Tiant, Lee, etc., but those aren't necessarily easy to get autos either

The one autograph that I want on a baseball with an inscription is Dave Roberts. He will forever be a favorite of mine.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The one autograph that I want on a baseball with an inscription is Dave Roberts. He will forever be a favorite of mine.

Gotta love "The Steal!" Would have liked him on a Red Sox card, but I really like getting the Ginter cards signed, especially the 2008 set. Sitting at 72 signed from the set
RobertsDave_zps2a087908.jpg

Here was today's mail for me. Not quite sure what my plans for it are yet
CabreraMiggy_zpsaf055e1a.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Gotta love "The Steal!" Would have liked him on a Red Sox card, but I really like getting the Ginter cards signed, especially the 2008 set. Sitting at 72 signed from the set
RobertsDave_zps2a087908.jpg

Here was today's mail for me. Not quite sure what my plans for it are yet
CabreraMiggy_zpsaf055e1a.jpg

Yeah, I want his autograph on something Red Sox

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Dan! Can't decide what my plans are for it yet. I might hold it in the PC for a little bit

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I just bought 200 plus Chippers and it had several rookies in box.
Also rec. a printing plate that I'm going to get signed by local player -- bet not many ever see their player for that - on the back this time , doesn't look good on front

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Holy crap am I full.... A nice dinner of beer cheese soup, ribs and micro brews! I think I'm gonna explode

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon everyone

This is great to see! I would to see more than one everyday player batting more than .265 but winning is winning. If only felix would get a few more wins

Luckily there is a reason for Felix not being at the top of his game with the long flu that he had. Sounds like he even dropped 9 pounds during the month due to it so hopefully he is over the mend and will be at peak performance on his next 2 starts :)

HOP's first art for momma for Mother's Day

View attachment 35104

Awesome card...and he has great handwriting :)

A_Pharis

Luckily there is a reason for Felix not being at the top of his game with the long flu that he had. Sounds like he even dropped 9 pounds during the month due to it so hopefully he is over the mend and will be at peak performance on his next 2 starts :)

Awesome card...and he has great handwriting :)

Haha! His daycare keeper said she had a hell of a time actually getting his handprints. Once the paint was on his hand, all he wanted to do was try to eat it - apparently.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Red Sox have no hits yet thru 6 against Yu.

And Hughes out-dueled JV. Having the kind of year that NYY were waiting for...

Members online

Latest posts