Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Monday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
A modest upgrade. Gained a bedroom (which is to become my collecting room/man cave), lost a garage slot (1 1/2 car vs. 2 car). Basement is more usable too, but not finished. Bigger kitchen, living room, and dining room. Smaller bathroom but more modern. Smaller yard. All new windows and storms and best of all central air. A lot more energy efficient. Whole house backup generator too. Lost a porch but gained a large slab backyard patio. Driveway is paved as opposed to gravel. Lots of "country charm," house was originally built in 1895 but has been upgraded. Taller ceilings, nice woodwork. But lots of old lady decorating touches we are removing/painting over. Not much more floor space but a better overall layout.

Brad - Take some pics of your current place and then when you move in the new place. I'd like to see :p

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Chris thanks for allowing me back.

I hope so too Danny.

I will be looking to add a few threads in my collecting area in the near future. Need to get some scanning done first. The final update to my 1954 bowman signed set, I've also started the monster post war signed set and have a solid start on it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well work went well today. It was a slow day, spent most of it trying to look busy. The plan was to start mowing today, but it was too wet. I was also talked into working Memorial Day, but I won't mind it too much other than going to work at 6 AM instead of 8

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
How is everyone?

still pissed at the postal service for losing a package I sent to someone. Im out 65. Total bs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts