Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Had some thunderstorms roll through last night. We almost finished mowing yesterday, which is really surprising since we haven't had all of us mowing the past 2 days. The one section we have left to mow is not high priority, but we would like to get it done. We have to start putting 51 flag poles together now as well. Hope you all have a good day! I'l try to check in on my breaks today, I still need to get caught up on yesterday's thread :lol:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone! The psa/dna sub I was in populated last night good to see all my cards passed. Can't wait to get them back as I have a few I want to sell in this batch.

I have 2 more pics to share from last night. Only took a few pics but have plenty more to share, need to hook up my scanner.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008

There is quite a backstory to this card that I will cover at a later time. But this is the result of a transaction between me and Keith.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good moring Men!

A long past due update on my recent Rice, Parker and Smith collections is hopefully coming tonight....

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Definitely cool to see everyone's pickups. Here's my last one for this morning. This puts me at 5 signed t206's and a rarer back with the EPDG back. Signed t206s have skyrocketed in price the last 5 years so not many I can afford when they come up.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Recent Pick Ups:

2013 Topps Five Star Rainbow Foil Signatures #12 /25:

scan0107.jpg

2011 Topps Triple Threads Sapphire #24 /25:

scan0108.jpg

2012 Prime Cuts Retired Jersey Numbers Prime #20 /25:

scan0109.jpg

2010 Topps Tribute Autograph Relics Gold #02 /25:

scan0110.jpg

2005 Throwback Threads Player Timelines Signature Material #18 /25:

scan0111.jpg

When I hear people complain that the card companies aren't putting out a good product and then I see a post like this with some very cool cards, it just doesn't add up.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

There is quite a backstory to this card that I will cover at a later time. But this is the result of a transaction between me and Keith.

Sweet stuff so far.

I added a 1/1 to my Don Zimmer PC last night.

$_57.JPG

Gives me 2 of the 4.

04BOWMANHERITAGEMAGENTA.jpg
04BOWMANHERITAGEMAGENTAB.jpg

Definitely cool to see everyone's pickups. Here's my last one for this morning. This puts me at 5 signed t206's and a rarer back with the EPDG back. Signed t206s have skyrocketed in price the last 5 years so not many I can afford when they come up.

Very cool additions! Can't wait to her the story on the Olbermann

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I have 2 different poses of Marquard, Lefty Lefield, Patty Livingstine, Larry Doyle.

If you haven't seen it before everyone should check out t206collector.com

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
When I hear people complain that the card companies aren't putting out a good product and then I see a post like this with some very cool cards, it just doesn't add up.

Card companies can not please everyone. Seems like they are pleasing less and less people or maybe the unhappy people are louder and louder lol

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning kiddies

If you guys are looking for something to kill some time with click on this link and check out these photos, from Vetsroll.org and there annual trip of taking
WWII, Korea and Rosie the Riveters to D.C. to see the memorials in their honor. It cost the veterans nothing to go, but all assistants pay 500 dollars to go. The total cost of this trip this year was over 300,000. from the front page go to Updates from the road. The men and woman are on there way back to Beloit IL. for a homecoming at around 9pm
http://www.vetsroll.org/

Here is a video link of last years vetsroll it is 20 minutes long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_KntiT48uU

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
@hoopster3977 Ralph my box I owe will be in by Friday so I need your address to get it to you PM me please

@Super Mario did you get the package I sent you? hopefully Ashli can get that framed and displayed. There is 2 in there so maybe one can be for Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online